Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_voting_barNERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_voting_barNERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

NERO's Application For Red x

Go down 
+14
Shroomz
xDreAMz
xSuck Itx
T.B.W@TBWMods
xSIMONx
THE D3MON
xHOMEGIRLx
xTechniquex
MrzEpic
xtimizzlex
Dakota
xßïgñätëx
xPunk
NERO #420
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

NERO@Red x ?
yee
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_lcap23%NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
nawh
NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_lcap77%NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 77% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: thx   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 5:42 pm

xGanjax wrote:
Nero seems chill on the xat. I don't know his past though so I'll remain udecided...7 no's though...good luck Laughing

iight ganja thanks
Back to top Go down
http://nero.forumotions.net
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm

NERO #420 wrote:
Shroomz wrote:
If this is the nero that that I know I say hell yea. That my buddy and for his past let it be that the past. N im the type that isnt afraid to say something so no offense to red x but since I been in here we
let a couple of people that used to be "hoppers" and asses so if we can look past there bullshit we can look past
neros.

SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <3333333333333333333333333333 I MISS YA MA NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA ADDD ME ON COD skype me il send u my ally code (new skype: xNEROx420)

that may be so but....... that's a case by case exception that has to be discussed.
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 7:58 pm

xSuck Itx wrote:
NERO #420 wrote:
Shroomz wrote:
If this is the nero that that I know I say hell yea. That my buddy and for his past let it be that the past. N im the type that isnt afraid to say something so no offense to red x but since I been in here we
let a couple of people that used to be "hoppers" and asses so if we can look past there bullshit we can look past
neros.

SHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ <3333333333333333333333333333 I MISS YA MA NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA ADDD ME ON COD skype me il send u my ally code (new skype: xNEROx420)

that may be so but....... that's a case by case exception that has to be discussed.

suck it thanks man
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:11 pm

MrzEpic wrote:
NERO #420 wrote:
y'll know i barely hopp ppl im done with dat kind of immature shit, im all grown up and ready to be a part of red x, it would be such an honner to have the tag on my name, y'll are right tho i use to mess around alot hopping randoms but noow im changed
the fact that u can admit you messed up and were in the wrong says alot for you cheers cheers

true this does say something, but are you willing to stick with being a member.....not just a shit starter, or hopping when someone fuk's with your head. If so then maybe a probationary member for a while then the clan can decide on full member or not. just a suggestion .....but i don't care either way>>>>>>>if no one like's you then why do you want to be here? nero for Wii ......
Back to top Go down
RudyYo
Private
Private
RudyYo

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I dont really like anyone that hops, but sometimes it needs to be done to protect others or some other reason. If hes been hopping for no reason, that isn't the kind of guy I like.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:19 pm

RudyYo wrote:
I dont really like anyone that hops, but sometimes it needs to be done to protect others or some other reason. If hes been hopping for no reason, that isn't the kind of guy I like.

you're right ........save play'n games for the game. ......not with people's stats etc. that's retarded. ........glad this choice is for the Wii side.
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: kk   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:57 pm

i dont acc hopp no more i stopped for like 3 weeks now i changed
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 10:59 pm

NERO #420 wrote:
yo punk pm me urs i8dk mine

Funny how you won't give out your ally code to the clan you are trying to join.....Sounds like bullshit to me!
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: here   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 11:02 pm

icamp wrote:
NERO #420 wrote:
yo punk pm me urs i8dk mine

Funny how you won't give out your ally code to the clan you are trying to join.....Sounds like bullshit to me!

here add me up 2594-2775-2905
Back to top Go down
RudyYo
Private
Private
RudyYo

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:26 am

Changed in 3 weeks. Same thing with tbw, I dont believe it no matter who it is. But I cant prove you're telling the truth or lying. Hopefully you did change, but you should prove that before applying.
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: kkk   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 am

alright rudy
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:29 pm

this is not the clan for you nero...i feel like u will bring unwanted drama to this family therefore i vote no. s
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:08 pm

i mean if u guys!
he wants to join cuz we have the best hakers
come on have the people that hack dont even turn there wii on
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: wow..   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:23 pm

wow.. iight u guys wont even give me a change to prove i chnaged, i really wanna join
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: iight   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:36 pm

iight if u guys dont want me il jus go thanks for everything.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:46 am

RudyYo wrote:
Changed in 3 weeks. Same thing with tbw, I dont believe it no matter who it is. But I cant prove you're telling the truth or lying. Hopefully you did change, but you should prove that before applying.

See this is what i find Funny on here......quit saying you changed people!!! shit it only makes you look like a little kid try'n to convince mommy, and daddy that "they all better now, they changed" SMH fucking hilarious !!!! change is prove'n by action's people.....not words!
LMFAO! sorry for those of you that don't agree with this, but well..........no actually i'm not so SUCK IT!
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 5:52 am

NERO #420 wrote:
iight if u guys dont want me il jus go thanks for everything.

it's not that ur unwanted ....it's that it's not the right time for you yet, but that also means ......... don't just wait three weeks, then claim to be different......and expect a different result. You do know that's like textbook insanity right??? come back much much later. but just prove yourself then....words are just not enuf to change people's minds, action's are always better!
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 am

Thanks for stopping by!
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:13 am

Nicely put Suck it, and Camp cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NERO's Application For Red x   NERO's Application For Red x - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

NERO's Application For Red x
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2