Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
SloMo Application I_vote_lcapSloMo Application I_voting_barSloMo Application I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
SloMo Application I_vote_lcapSloMo Application I_voting_barSloMo Application I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
SloMo Application EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
SloMo Application EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
SloMo Application EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
SloMo Application EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
SloMo Application EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
SloMo Application EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
SloMo Application EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
SloMo Application EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
SloMo Application EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

SloMo Application

Go down 
+2
Goober
HackPwnz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
HackPwnz
Hang Around
Hang Around

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:34 am

Name:SLOMO
Current clan affiliation: xsymbolsx but completely willing to leave, i just left like 6 clans in 1 day Neutral
Members i know: Soda and i hasd fusiion added a while ago, i dont know many of u personaly but i respect your clan so much.
Why i'd like to join: Because you're a very respected clan and i really want to be part of the red x community.
Ally code:0796-7106-1961
Mic: no but i can get one if it 100% requiered

Last edited by HackPwnz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goober
One and only gayber
Goober

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:51 am

the fact that you left 6 clans in one day isn't a good thing. A mic isn't necessary but it helps.

I give you props for filling out your application correctly though.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:52 am

HackPwnz wrote:
Name:SLOMO
Current clan affiliation: xsymbolsx but completely willing to leave, i just left like 6 clans in 1 day Neutral
Members i know: Soda and i hasd fusiion added a while ago, i dont know many of u personaly but i respect your clan so much.
Why i'd like to join: Because you're a very respected clan and i really want to be part of the red x community.
Ally code:0796-7106-1961
Mic: no but i can get one if it 100% requiered

You don't make the cut........why would we want someone willing to be in 6 clans, let alone leave 6 in 1 day. Fusiion is not RED X. fyi Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HackPwnz
Hang Around
Hang Around

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:21 am

I left 6 clans because they were all inactive, the only reason i joined them was because i kept being asked and some of my friends were in them. Im not trying to sugar coat it im just trying to be honest, thats why i said that in the first place.I think that being honest is one of the most important things in life and if i lied about it, and got accepted one day it would come back and bite me in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:14 am

I do like your honesty about the clan stuff...I am pretty sure most would lie about it, and you are correct it would come back to bite your ass. Come to the xat chat and spend some time getting to know some of the clan members, and some of the members will probably add you and play some matchs with you and we shall go from there...
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:35 am

Wasp wrote:
I do like your honesty about the clan stuff...I am pretty sure most would lie about it, and you are correct it would come back to bite your ass. Come to the xat chat and spend some time getting to know some of the clan members, and some of the members will probably add you and play some matchs with you and we shall go from there...

really is this what we're reduced to?? letting in kids that can't even make their minds up? I stand by what i said....there is nothing that could change my mind about this. We don't need pansie clan hopper's in REDX. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
HackPwnz
Hang Around
Hang Around

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 1:55 pm

Allright xSuck itx no mean to disrespect you but you dont know me, you have no right no call me a pansie clan hopper, yes ive been in lots of clans , and left lots of clans but i assure you i had good reasons to leave all of them. If you want to make comments on me get to know me first, if u dont like me go right a head and talk shit IF U KNOW ITS TRUE, but if you dont i recomend you get to know me.

Last edited by HackPwnz on Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:39 pm

HackPwnz wrote:
Allright xSuck itx no mean to disrespect you but you dont know me, you have no right no call me a pansie clan hopper, yes ive been in lots of clans , and left lots of clans but i assure you i had good reasons to leave all of them. If you want to make comments on me get to know me first, if u dont like me go right a head and talk shit IF U KNOW ITS TRUE, but if you dont i recomend you keep your mouth shut.

Just by reading this I vote no, xSuck Itx is a vet and a very well respected member of this clan. You don''t recommend him to keep his mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Well Suck has a right to hi opinion and I take vet members seriously. And Being in 6 clans in one day and at one time. Not sure why you would do that I only Show x's I will add tags for allies clan battles but never join them. But usually I don't even need to do that because i'm usauly the host making sure things go legit. So I keep x's on. To me thats shows that you have issues. And Flaming a vet not goodand unless you get a ps3 Suckit would prob never play with you. When apllies I would suggest not reponding to post on your app unless you were asked a question. But as Wasp come to xat chat and play with a few and we can always go from there but as of now a no Reason: Is to many clans at once and thats not trust worthy or loyal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SloMo Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: SloMo Application   SloMo Application Empty

Back to top Go down

SloMo Application
Page 1 of 1