Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Opinion on the (CC) clan I_vote_lcapOpinion on the (CC) clan I_voting_barOpinion on the (CC) clan I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Opinion on the (CC) clan I_vote_lcapOpinion on the (CC) clan I_voting_barOpinion on the (CC) clan I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Opinion on the (CC) clan

Go down 
+3
xHOMEGIRLx
xDeadry
xTW1$T3Dx
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

Opinion on the (CC) clan Empty
PostSubject: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Well on MW3 I am associated with the (CC) clan and I am wanting your opinions about them. Just curious.
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Only person I know from that clan SHiiFT and I don't really like him at all.

-NOTE- I know he isn't in the clan anymore, but he was.
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 9:29 pm

Never heard of them scratch
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 11:21 pm

ran across a few (CC) guys when I was playing legit and the host was using godmode Mad
Back to top Go down
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:15 pm

ok i just wanted to know how you all were with them. thanks for the feedback.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:23 am

Ran into a few but never really crossed me when they relized who I was same issue with the gode mode thing but never was an issue for me because I would pull host the next match. But they ran there mouths when I was running a old unknown name of mine Then and with name changer intoduced my self. Then know issue then.
Back to top Go down
xSHiiFTx
Hang Around
Hang Around
xSHiiFTx

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:49 pm

Honestly, this clan is most likely one of the most fun clans on the game. They have 0 kids. It's all a bunch of 25+ year old people who have fun fucking around with people. Really great group of guys if you get to know them. The group is run by (CC) Pitbull.
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am

xSHiiFTx wrote:
Honestly, this clan is most likely one of the most fun clans on the game. They have 0 kids. It's all a bunch of 25+ year old people who have fun fucking around with people. Really great group of guys if you get to know them. The group is run by (CC) Pitbull.

Your gay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinion on the (CC) clan   Opinion on the (CC) clan Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinion on the (CC) clan
Page 1 of 1