Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_lcapAtmosphere. For Red X I_voting_barAtmosphere. For Red X I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_lcapAtmosphere. For Red X I_voting_barAtmosphere. For Red X I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Atmosphere. For Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Atmosphere. For Red X

Go down 
+5
xßïgñätëx
Dakota
xSIMONx
xDeadry
Atmosphere
9 posters

Should Atmosphere be in red x
Yes
Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_lcap11%Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
No
Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_lcap89%Atmosphere. For Red X I_vote_rcap
 89% [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Atmosphere
Lurker
Lurker

Atmosphere. For Red X Empty
PostSubject: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:17 pm

my name is atmosphere.i am 13 years of age,i am in the seal clan.Members that i know who are in red x would be fusiion,red,wasp and clay10.I would like to be in red x because i enjoy hanging out with all the members and have always enjoyed everything the red x clan has released to everyone.My Black ops ally code is 4940-0839-3254.I have a mic.

Name:Atmosphere
What current clan are you in or affiliation:Seal
Members i know:fusiion,red,wasp and clay10
Why I'd like to join:Ive allways enjoyed red x's members and for a long time now wanted to be in red x.I would enjoy hanging out with the members alot more.
Ally code:
Do you have a mic?Yes

Last edited by Atmosphere on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:20 pm

Dude follow the outline so it can be easier to read.
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:41 pm

Will have to play with you. Also, try to edit your application better and add a poll Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
Dakota
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:47 pm

I agree Deadly
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: My Application   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:25 pm

ok its updated
Back to top Go down
xßïgñätëx
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:38 pm

if im not correct fuiisons not in red hes just appliying for red x get on the xat chat and play with some members
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: My Application   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:58 pm

ok...add my ally code or give me yours and ill add you
Back to top Go down
xßïgñätëx
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:01 pm

i cant right now because im doing homework and im trying to get my usb loader to work but after i will
Back to top Go down
Atmosphere
Lurker
Lurker

PostSubject: My Application   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:22 pm

ok nate
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Just by the way you acted in the xat chat earlier I do not want to play with you. I voted no.
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Conduct yourself in a more mature and respectful manner with and towards the clan members and you might have a better shot Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:10 pm

No, You trolled the xat today. Made names that insulted our female members and that gets a big no from me. Also you didn't put my name on the list glad you didn't that would add insult to injury.
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:17 pm

xPunk wrote:
No, You trolled the xat today. Made names that insulted our female members

Definite no from me.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Impossible to get into Red X if you cant get into the xat chat...I am moving this to denied 20 minutes after filling out the app your banned from the chat... Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atmosphere. For Red X   Atmosphere. For Red X Empty

Back to top Go down

Atmosphere. For Red X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Trash Threads :: Junk Threads-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com