Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_lcap[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_voting_bar[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_lcap[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_voting_bar[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan

Go down 
+7
Goober
xSuck Itx
xKingClipZx
xSIMONx
xHOMEGIRLx
Shroomz
xNO.CONNECTIONx
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Red X App
Yes
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_lcap100%[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan Empty
PostSubject: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Name:$MERK
What current clan are you in or affiliation:WII VIIRUZ THEY SUCK
Members i know:Homegirl, KingClipz
Why I'd like to join:To meet new people and to be with the best
Ally code:account got hopped got to make a new one start fresh will let yall know
Do you have a mic? Yes, just bought one other one broke

Last edited by kcuf on Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shroomz
Private
Private
Shroomz

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Im gonna say it before any else does have u been on Xchat if not go there n talk a couple of members. U know just for people can get a feel about u.
add me when u get a chance Black ops.1239-4241-5552
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 12:10 am

I don't know anyone with your profile name..
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 am

Make a Poll, Also, check out the Xat and chat with some of the Clan Members so that you know other more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:32 am

i have already been on the xat chat i go on there almost everyday and home girl im on enjin.com
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:52 pm

who are you and how do i know you please inform me nd i dont want a smart ass answer thank you
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:23 pm

king clipz i use to talk to u on enjin
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 8:35 pm

kcuf wrote:
king clipz i use to talk to u on enjin

Like i said who are you i dont know you please tell me your old name and i will let you know if i know you
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:21 pm

so you were wii viruz what number and any other names you run by i dont feel the need to pm everyone in the clan should know who you are if your trying to join these no reason to hide Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:24 pm

#5 yo
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:26 pm

kcuf wrote:
#5 yo
any other names that you used to go by so i know that i know you?
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 pm

umm yeah i just talked to u yesterday on xat i think
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

kcuf wrote:
umm yeah i just talked to u yesterday on xat i think
any other named that other people might know you by because i dont remember so just please tell me who you are
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 pm

xKingClipZx wrote:
so you were wii viruz what number and any other names you run by i dont feel the need to pm everyone in the clan should know who you are if your trying to join these no reason to hide Very Happy

if he was Wii Virus I believe he tried to get in the clan in the past, I do remember playing matches against (IT) in the past on Wii. sounds like (IT) can't come clean on who he,she is.....

Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:32 pm

xSuck Itx wrote:
xKingClipZx wrote:

if he was Wii Virus I believe he tried to get in the clan in the past, I do remember playing matches against (IT) in the past on Wii. sounds like (IT) can't come clean on who he,she is.....

Evil or Very Mad
ROTFLMFAO THATS WHAT IM SAYING ALL IM ASKING IF FOR A FUCKING NAME LMAO NOT THAT HARD
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:34 pm

come clean i was wii viiruz #5 that was my name forever and idk who (IT) is so yeah i done said i was Number Five but my name on xat is $MERK but i changed it to Sinister
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm

i believe home girl remembers me now
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:45 pm

kcuf wrote:
i believe home girl remembers me now
im still not sure any other names you went by?
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 pm

no thats it not any other name man but i talked to u yesterday on xat remember i pm u and asked if u was the F@zed KIngClipz and u said i use to be and i told u who i was and u said oh i remember and u said that F@ze is deady and homegirl moved to redx too remember now ? i was talking to u on my name $MERK
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

kcuf wrote:
no thats it not any other name man but i talked to u yesterday on xat remember i pm u and asked if u was the F@zed KIngClipz and u said i use to be and i told u who i was and u said oh i remember and u said that F@ze is deady and homegirl moved to redx too remember now ? i was talking to u on my name $MERK

OHHHH you said you were convict right?
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:52 pm

kcuf wrote:
come clean i was wii viiruz #5 that was my name forever and idk who (IT) is so yeah i done said i was Number Five but my name on xat is $MERK but i changed it to Sinister

(IT) refer's to someone who seems to be being a lil deceptive, and unwilling to come clean with our questions......so NO .... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:55 pm

No king im not convict i was WII VIIRUZ #5 remember i was talking to u about joining F@ze that one time omg this is so freaking difficult Neutral home girl remembers me man
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm

kcuf wrote:
No king im not convict i was WII VIIRUZ #5 remember i was talking to u about joining F@ze that one time omg this is so freaking difficult Neutral home girl remembers me man
sorry i dont remember i was dropped on my head as a kid
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:00 pm

kcuf wrote:

so try hard Exclamation .......as you are ....what do you think you can bring to this clan??? Question Question Question think good cause we don't need lame ducks in any of the clans sections Wii or PS3...and so on.
Back to top Go down
Goober
One and only gayber
Goober

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:08 pm

All of this over a damn name. Come on the xat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next