Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
How Join Redx clan I_vote_lcapHow Join Redx clan I_voting_barHow Join Redx clan I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
How Join Redx clan I_vote_lcapHow Join Redx clan I_voting_barHow Join Redx clan I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
How Join Redx clan EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
How Join Redx clan EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
How Join Redx clan EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
How Join Redx clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
How Join Redx clan EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

How Join Redx clan

Go down 
+22
+ FUSiiON +
ScReAm
360swizZz
Toxiic
gage120
COD girl <3
MrSlowski
Rex
Kalashnikov
jokeru15
Bobcat_Magic
RANDOM
BOOGEY MAN
xB.Trawx
Riskey
xMACHINEx
THE D3MON
xSHiiFTx
xGanjax
MATRiX
icamp
xROPERSx
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xROPERSx
Admin~
Admin~
xROPERSx

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 9:21 pm

aright since we got alot of ppl joining this what we going to start doing first you will make a post tell a little bit about your self what game you play so on.

leave your fc ally code what ever it called this so ppl can play with you.

make a poll do yes or no.

then if ppl are ok with you you can have one red x in name as play with you get see how you do then we decide thet you can have 2 red x's in name or not allowed in.
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 10:01 pm

totally agree, especially with the one x
Back to top Go down
MATRiX
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: $N1P3   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 am

Ok well, i would like to get into the red x clan
I have played on most of the cod games:Black Ops, W@W, Reflex, and lastly MW3
I have played with members of the clan(mostly G-Rey)
I can somewhat code for codes and can edit scripts in a mod menu
I know how to increase the size of a gsc and other stuff like that

I hope i can join

PS~ dont know how to do the poll thing sooooo just say yes or no

PSS~ ill post ally code if i can join
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:57 pm

I'd like to join as well.
I'm 16 years old and have gone through/completed puberty(so fyi your ears dont bleed when u hear me)
I have blops and mw3 and can play legit and still rape. 3.00 legit k/d and the first game you playe with me you'll know im a boss and gimme dat extra X. Personally I think I'm kind of funny but I'm not a flaming faggot like 75% of wii gamers. so yea, I'll make a poll and we'll see, I dont think ive pissed anyone off in this community but you never know.

Thanks again, Ganja (wannabe xGanjax)
Back to top Go down
xSHiiFTx
Hang Around
Hang Around
xSHiiFTx

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:10 am

I would like to join. Imma well known hacker all over. Im a well rounded player legit and hacking wise. I am a Ps3 coder, a Gecko Coder for Wii, and a Wii Script writer. Let me know if I cn join. I was recently reset and I lost all my allies on mw3 cause I was 11th prestige. So HMU
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:11 pm

LOL I think most know my vote and get a mic I will explain in person. So you weren't REdx and running tag also who is Spliitz.
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 12:39 pm

@shift, i called your ass out on disturbedcore for being a poser. Why in tne hell do you think you will get into red x now????
Back to top Go down
xMACHINEx
Admin
Admin
xMACHINEx

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 1:26 pm

I smell a lurker.....
Back to top Go down
Riskey
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Joining red x   How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:32 am

Im applying to join the red x clan.
I am pretty much a newbie to modding and hacking but i have experience with rooting and computer programing. Im only 15 but i know alot for my age. I play mw3 and used to play black ops but it had a "accident" so i play mw3 AC-4527-7786-0291
Back to top Go down
xB.Trawx
Clan members
Clan members
xB.Trawx

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:54 am

we are closed to recruiting right now , but we will keep your app on file. please check out our gift shop! thanks have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
BOOGEY MAN
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: BOOGEY MAN   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 10:31 am

Good Morning Gentleman.....

The boogey man here. I am looking to join into your clan. I am currently 344 on free for all leaderboard and have a few friends already in your clan. I have fun playing mw3 laugh alot...but make no mistake I am a no nonsence dude when it comes to decimating all and any takers. I look forward to takling to ya all
Back to top Go down
RANDOM
Mod
Mod
RANDOM

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Dec 15, 2011 12:30 pm

So it doesnt look like most of these ppl understand the rules or instructions on how to join the clan...If you have NOT made a personal connection with MULTIPLE vets then there is no need to ask cuz the answer will be no...if you really want to be in the clan you need to put effort into playing with everyone and probably hanging around the chat NOT annoying anyone would be great step aswell GOOD LUCK to those who follow the rules!! farao
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Calif0rniaB0i
Bobcat_Magic
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: i wanted to know if i could join to   How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 am

I wanted to know if i could join the clan so i am going to put my mw3 ally code
mw3 fc:5129-2611-6647
hope u guys make a good choice santa
Back to top Go down
jokeru15
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: can i join   How Join Redx clan EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:28 am

sure joker
ally code is 3722-6522-1781
i would like to join the clan i was talking to numbnuts and told me wut i had to do
i am 15 years old
Back to top Go down
Kalashnikov
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: KaLaShNiKoV   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 am

I am 13 years old i've been wanting to join Redx Clan for the longest I play on Wii BO and MW3 but mostly BO I hack and mod and about to learn how to use the USB gecko.I have a legit combat record with a 3.60 kdr but my prestige level is hack but thats it.I mostly play with the -=XMK=- clan but recently left so i've been looking foward to joining you guys and that's pretty much it.I heard recruiting have been shut down but hopefully it will be running again but anyway here's my WII BO ally code 1827-6025-2462 just in case you ever start recruiting again thankyou
Back to top Go down
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 am

Kalashnikov wrote:
I am 13 years old i've been wanting to join Redx Clan for the longest I play on Wii BO and MW3 but mostly BO I hack and mod and about to learn how to use the USB gecko.I have a legit combat record with a 3.60 kdr but my prestige level is hack but thats it.I mostly play with the -=XMK=- clan but recently left so i've been looking foward to joining you guys and that's pretty much it.I heard recruiting have been shut down but hopefully it will be running again but anyway here's my WII BO ally code 1827-6025-2462 just in case you ever start recruiting again thankyou

if you know its closed then why spam this thread and even if we did open it back up you wouldnt get in from this post.
Back to top Go down
MrSlowski
Lurker
Lurker

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: How join RedX clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:11 pm

I'm interested in joining, but I'm in another clan I've been in forever. Any Chance I could be in Both? Hence: xMRSLOWSKIxw/2peenas? Probably wouldn't fit but still.
Back to top Go down
COD girl <3
XSupporter
XSupporter

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 6:22 pm

really slowski -.- haha
Back to top Go down
gage120
Lurker
Lurker

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: can i join red x   How Join Redx clan EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:47 pm

Im a big hacker if theres anything else you wanna know pm me
Back to top Go down
Toxiic
Hang Around
Hang Around

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: ...   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:53 am

You are dumb gage.
Back to top Go down
gage120
Lurker
Lurker

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 1:22 am

i know
Back to top Go down
360swizZz
Lurker
Lurker

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 3:38 pm

AGE = 14
Members I know = i only know xstewiex
Why I'd like to join = U guys are well known and im looking for a good clan.
Ally Code = 0540-2852-7594
Back to top Go down
ScReAm
Nobody
Nobody

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:41 pm

I don't know anybody in the clan, but I would like to join. I am 13, I don't have a mic, (which is probably a good thing Razz), I am a leech, I have a 1.2 legit kdr. This is my honest application.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 5:33 pm

Applications Status: Closed till further notice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:18 pm

ScReAm wrote:
I don't know anybody in the clan, but I would like to join. I am 13, I don't have a mic, (which is probably a good thing Razz), I am a leech, I have a 1.2 legit kdr. This is my honest application.

I think it's been said but......you really don't seem like Red X could use you. as you said ....your a leech, I think we already have plenty leech's.

scratch

Last edited by xSuck Itx on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How Join Redx clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Join Redx clan   How Join Redx clan Empty

Back to top Go down

How Join Redx clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next