Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Two Worlds II (game) I_vote_lcapTwo Worlds II (game) I_voting_barTwo Worlds II (game) I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Two Worlds II (game) I_vote_lcapTwo Worlds II (game) I_voting_barTwo Worlds II (game) I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Two Worlds II (game) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Two Worlds II (game) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Two Worlds II (game) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Two Worlds II (game) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Two Worlds II (game) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Two Worlds II (game) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Two Worlds II (game) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Two Worlds II (game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Two Worlds II (game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Two Worlds II (game)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

Two Worlds II (game) Empty
PostSubject: Two Worlds II (game)   Two Worlds II (game) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 4:12 am

Two worlds II is a RPG style game, the offline part of this game is ok.

its doesnt suck but i have played better,it does get interesting in online though, you level up like a normal mmorpg,you can craft,upgrade,color,change and swap classes.

when you 1st jump into this online you better have a higher level friend because this game takes forever to try and solo.

after i got past level 1, about level 7 or so the game started to get fun, i was able to kill stuff without battling for sevral minutes with the same foe.

once you get the swing of things and the mechanics of this game it get really fun, with a warrior you get a certain skill set per weapon vs per character and you can even swap what you use despite class,so if i use a warrior i can still build up the mage skills and use fire,water, ect...

there are many game types for online,TDM,DM, Co Op,Village,ect...

you can choose from Human,Orc,Elf,Dwarf
and you can be half human,orc and so on

from there you can then be a archer,warrior,mage,Necro

Leveling in this game does take some time but there is no level cap that i have seen yet, took about 4 days for me to get to level 48,but going from 1-20 takes no time at all.

when you get into making armors and weapons there are other upgrades in this game, you can add gems to almost all items to give you a buff for a specific skill or attribute.

there is just so much in this game, it would take forever to write so ill end it here giving this game a 4.5 out of 5

sells for about $12 USD at game stop
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com

Two Worlds II (game)
Page 1 of 1