Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Enslaved (Game) I_vote_lcapEnslaved (Game) I_voting_barEnslaved (Game) I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Enslaved (Game) I_vote_lcapEnslaved (Game) I_voting_barEnslaved (Game) I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Enslaved (Game) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Enslaved (Game) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Enslaved (Game) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Enslaved (Game) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Enslaved (Game) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Enslaved (Game) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Enslaved (Game) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Enslaved (Game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Enslaved (Game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Enslaved (Game)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

Enslaved (Game) Empty
PostSubject: Enslaved (Game)   Enslaved (Game) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 3:44 am

I got this game awhile back, it looked kinda lame intell I tossed it in one day.

this game has alot to do in it, you have to figure out how to get place to place with the main characters special skill while trying to keep the woman who enslaved you alive.

the combat system is really nice and has a simple layout with upgradable and unlockable combos for your attacks.

The game isnt a really long game but there is plenty to do, some easy trophys to get and a suprisingly nice story line. graphics are great and i never experianced and glitching or game faults during play

This game was about $10 USD when i got it used at Game stop used, it was well worth it even though there isnt any online play.

over all i would have to give this game 4 out of 5 stars because some of the trophys require you to replay the game just to get them aside from the beat it in easy hard ect... and they could have made the targeting system a little better.
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

Enslaved (Game) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enslaved (Game)   Enslaved (Game) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 9:55 pm

LOL didn't get because I thought it would be lame.Might just have to check it out
Back to top Go down

Enslaved (Game)
Page 1 of 1