Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Selling one of my wiis I_vote_lcapSelling one of my wiis I_voting_barSelling one of my wiis I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Selling one of my wiis I_vote_lcapSelling one of my wiis I_voting_barSelling one of my wiis I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Selling one of my wiis EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Selling one of my wiis EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Selling one of my wiis EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Selling one of my wiis EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Selling one of my wiis EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Selling one of my wiis EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Selling one of my wiis EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Selling one of my wiis

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

Selling one of my wiis Empty
PostSubject: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:05 pm

I am selling one of my fully modded nintendo wiis, has all current Cios and ios installed, USB capable for ripping/ playing your back ups of your legally purchased games, comes with 1 wiimote/nunchuck,1 classic controller,1 usb headset, 1 SD card with sevral Wiiware/VC games, one 16gig USB stick to back up some of your legaly purchased games, has many apps on SD for USB loaders, homebrew browser and other apps, also has boot as boot2 so if you ever try to install somthing you can easily recover from a brick, disc drive is a little noisy but working WILL PLAY BURNT DISCS all for $100

Last edited by savage on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
xIRONMAN
Lurker
Lurker
xIRONMAN

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 pm

How much?
Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm

$100 for everything
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:37 pm

Damn that's a good deal. Idk tho I wanna save up for ps3 i got only 250 in my bank acc and i have two jobs lol. I quit smokin tho, bein a stoner is too expensive and I'm actually getting money lol!
Back to top Go down
xIRONMAN
Lurker
Lurker
xIRONMAN

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:01 pm

I want to buy it from you.I would just need to know how i would be able to get it from you.
Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:12 pm

you can buy it 2 ways, paypal me the money then send me your address or i can list it on ebay and you can but it from there if it makes you feel more secure....or if you dont have paypal you can go to walmart and purchase a money order and send it in the regular mail

@Ganja... if you have 250 that is enough for a new 160g ps3.. step it up lol!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:06 am

i gotta get a job all you fuckers are leaving the wii i need to get a ps3 bad! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:20 pm

hey the Wii isa still good for stress relief !!! LOL........ MW3 ass whooping etc.

wish you woulda had this for sale 1yr ago Savage. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling one of my wiis   Selling one of my wiis Empty

Back to top Go down

Selling one of my wiis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Forum free | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com