Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Barney for red x I_vote_lcapBarney for red x I_voting_barBarney for red x I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Barney for red x I_vote_lcapBarney for red x I_voting_barBarney for red x I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Barney for red x EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Barney for red x EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Barney for red x EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Barney for red x EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Barney for red x EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Barney for red x EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Barney for red x EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Barney for red x EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Barney for red x EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Barney for red x

Go down 
+4
xSIMONx
xKingClipZx
xHOMEGIRLx
Cowboy Bill
8 posters

May i join red x?
Yes
Barney for red x I_vote_lcap67%Barney for red x I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Barney for red x I_vote_lcap33%Barney for red x I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Cowboy Bill
Recruit
Recruit
Cowboy Bill

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 pm

Name:Barney

What current clan are you in or affiliation: None

Members i know: xHOMEGIRLx, xPunkx, xWaspx, xSwampdonkeyx

Why I'd like to join: I'd like to join because this clan is full of mature people, unlike other clans out there with immature kids. Also it seems like a laid back clan where everyone helps out eachother.

Ally code: message me for it.

Do you have a mic? yes
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:00 pm

I've known Barney for quite some time, I think he deserves a shot he would fit in well... got my vote Smile
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:15 pm

i know im not in the clan anymore but i cant just let this one slip by without saying how he truly is you cant trust this guy he likes to go behind peoples backs and do thing to hurt people HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AT ALL WITH WHATEVER HE SAYS Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Everyone has their own opinion... I see way worse being considered though, he at least deserves a chance to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:44 pm

xHOMEGIRLx wrote:
Everyone has their own opinion... I see way worse being considered though, he at least deserves a chance to prove himself.

worse like steve o to me they are one in the same i neither of them can be trusted with anything you tell them. and that is correct everyone does have their own opinion that is what im saying dont fall for his nice guy trick. he will find thing out and then tell everyone about them just to get people to not like you or to get you back for something... so all in all all i am saying IS THAT BARNEY CAN NOT BE TRUSTED because i have know him for awhile also and he has caused alot of pain for people and and i dont want to see that happening to other people SO FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT FALL FOR THE MR NICE GUY ACT Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:49 pm

It's a no for me since xKingClipZx explained just a little about Barney's history. But, then again I would like to play with you first before I will cast a vote so right now I won't vote but the no is still in my head as of now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 8:51 pm

xSIMONx wrote:
It's a no for me since xKingClipZx explained just a little about Barney's history. But, then again I would like to play with you first before I will cast a vote so right now I won't vote but the no is still in my head as of now.

thats right simon im not saying these things to make people say no or yes just giving a little back round on what my experience with him was that is all
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Bill
Recruit
Recruit
Cowboy Bill

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:00 pm

ClipZ, thats all in the past, the past is the past. people change for good or for bad, and i believe i've changed for good. i am nothing like stevo, never will be like him. but then again its your opinion. and everyone is intitled to their opinion.
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:10 pm

Cowboy Bill wrote:
ClipZ, thats all in the past, the past is the past. people change for good or for bad, and i believe i've changed for good. i am nothing like stevo, never will be like him. but then again its your opinion. and everyone is intitled to their opinion.

Well people say they change so that they can get on the good side of the people that they hurt but in all reality with what i have seen you do to people i dont think you are going to be able to change no offence
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Bill
Recruit
Recruit
Cowboy Bill

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:27 pm

No offence taken, i understand completely where you are comin from. But im not like that, when i say i have changed, ive changed. everyday i regret what ive done in the past. wish i could take it all back, but i cant. im willing to play around with this clan for a week or two before they give their final decision, just to show that im not the same barney as i was in the past.
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 pm

Cowboy Bill wrote:
No offence taken, i understand completely where you are comin from. But im not like that, when i say i have changed, ive changed. everyday i regret what ive done in the past. wish i could take it all back, but i cant. im willing to play around with this clan for a week or two before they give their final decision, just to show that im not the same barney as i was in the past.

Ok like i said you cant be trusted and people that do trust you are silly if you ask me no offence to any of them because like i just said in that last one people say they change but they tell people that to get them to trust them again and that is going to be a problem for the people in the future. No offence again to you but you are the type of person that tells people what they want to hear then you will go behind their back and say shit you might of changed in your eyes but you will always be the same to some people but anyways best of luck to you in your trying out for the clan
Back to top Go down
Cowboy Bill
Recruit
Recruit
Cowboy Bill

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:37 pm

thank you for your kind suport, but i just wanna make one thing clear here. i dont talk to anyone from my past. only homegirl i talk to. and i definatly dont talk shit behind peoples back because ill buck up and say it strait to them.
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 9:42 pm

[/quote]thats right simon im not saying these things to make people say no or yes just giving a little back round on what my experience with him was that is all [/quote]

like i said im speaking from my back round experience with you and what you have done but we will not get into that because i dont want to bring other people into that
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

ive known barney for some time now and from what i no from him i would have to say no the guy is atrouble maker.. when he was in faze all he did was hop people all day he didnt even know what his reall account was... i mean we dont need somebody that just enjoys hoppin kids for no reason.. i agree with clipz the guy cant be trusted
Back to top Go down
MrzEpic
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st
MrzEpic

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:08 am

i think you should play with our members and let them get to know this new and improved barney and then try again for consideration, just my own personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:22 am

xKingClipZx wrote:
Cowboy Bill wrote:

Ok like i said you cant be trusted and people that do trust you are silly if you ask me no offence to any of them because like i just said in that last one people say they change but they tell people that to get them to trust them again and that is going to be a problem for the people in the future. No offence again to you but you are the type of person that tells people what they want to hear then you will go behind their back and say shit you might of changed in your eyes but you will always be the same to some people but anyways best of luck to you in your trying out for the clan

I agree with this. Barney give it some time get to know more of RedX then just a few. I'm voting a No on this because I haven't played with you and therefore don't know if you have changed.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:49 am

Barney - Punk will be your liaison. Please exchange your ally code with him...
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 6:20 pm

i have talked several people on the wii who have known Barney for a long time..they say they know he went down a wrong road for awhile, but he was always been a straight up dude..from talking to Homegirl she said Barney is dedicated to whatever clan he is in and was with her in F@ze all the way to the end and they were taking alot of heat through it all...DEDICATION is a key to Red X success and that is what we look for....I am moving this app to the accepted bin...but I will be watching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Barney for red x Empty
PostSubject: Re: Barney for red x   Barney for red x Empty

Back to top Go down

Barney for red x
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: Accepted-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com