Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
tbw is back to his old ways  I_vote_lcaptbw is back to his old ways  I_voting_bartbw is back to his old ways  I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
tbw is back to his old ways  I_vote_lcaptbw is back to his old ways  I_voting_bartbw is back to his old ways  I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
tbw is back to his old ways  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

tbw is back to his old ways

Go down 
+8
Iced
Seth
xDeadry
xHOMEGIRLx
Dakota
THE D3MON
xSIMONx
xKingClipZx
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

tbw is back to his old ways  Empty
PostSubject: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 am

TBW is back to hopping red x i have gotten hopped by him smerk got hopped by him 5 times for no reason Skeet got hopped by him

MESSAGE I GOT FROM TBW ON FACEBOOK AFTER I KICKED HIM FROM MY LOBBY
"Mòñtèl Góbér
wats wrong bro you scared you kicked me from the lobby lolss ima fuck yo shit up"

so needless to say i might have to add you guys back when and if that time comes ill try to send you guys my ally code in a PM so i can get everyone back.

P.S if someone wants to buy me a ps3 ill gladly take it from you and play one that with you guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 3:35 am

T.B.W was my friend, I don't know if he still is, I don't know if he will hop Me but if he does then that's that. I really want another update for Black Ops to patch the Code. Even if they have to patch the Mods as well Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 4:34 am

xSimoN wrote:
T.B.W was my friend, I don't know if he still is, I don't know if he will hop Me but if he does then that's that. I really want another update for Black Ops to patch the Code. Even if they have to patch the Mods as well Sad

THATS FOR SURE
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:07 am

well as it seems to go he will never learn we have the information to really get him in trouble any members under 18 can do it just have your parents report him for cyber bullying I will try to get the information you need if you don't have it already also I believe wasp has the information already. I would hate to mess up a kids life with felony charges but I guess it is what it will take. I also have another. Idea that I can't talk about. .
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:53 am

I dont think he will ever learn
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:47 am

I don`t think he ever will either. He`s had a mad hate against me for no reason and has turned others against me by spreading lies before they got the chance to get to know me themselves. That part I can care less about though, It`s when he started targeting my 15 year old cousin when she`s done absolutely nothing to deserve it is what bothers me...... I think it`s about time for a wake up call.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 7:38 pm

Like i said above homegirl he is using cyberbullying against people the only ones that can do anything is. The ones under 18 as he is a juevinile himselfnd as you said your cousin is 15 so that could bite him in the ass. Talk to wasp I think he has the numbers and info for all of it just one more complaint could make it harder for him to diggout of his hole.
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 8:46 pm

Didn't he say he doesn't play Wii anymore? Gosh he should just leave and not come back. He has a life, and he kept mocking people for playing it.
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:44 pm

xDeaDlyx wrote:
Didn't he say he doesn't play Wii anymore? Gosh he should just leave and not come back. He has a life, and he kept mocking people for playing it.

aint that the truth smh
Back to top Go down
Seth
Lurker
Lurker
Seth

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 10:19 pm

tbw will never change. he threatened to dox me just the other day as a matter of fact.

btw is this site just applications because thats all i see in the scroll
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sethwiiplaza
Iced
Alliance
Alliance
Iced

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:09 pm

Seth wrote:
tbw will never change. he threatened to dox me just the other day as a matter of fact.

Haha, isn't that truth! I wonder if he's successfully pulled a dox on myself like he swears up and down about. Nobody has seen a drop of a clue that would possibly be me other than material I tell the public, such as my age.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dcbnation.com/
Goober
One and only gayber
Goober

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Same shit different day. Been this way for almost a year.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 12:34 pm

Very true it has been issue for awhile. I just don't a prove of his bs.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Skeet :3
Clan members
Clan members
Mr. Skeet :3

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:14 pm

ladies and gents, sticks and stones may break our bones but we will rise from the ashes stronger then before. Empty meaningless threats.
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 8:45 am

He is like a turd that just won't flush.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:08 am

Il cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tbw is back to his old ways    tbw is back to his old ways  Empty

Back to top Go down

tbw is back to his old ways
Page 1 of 1