Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_voting_bar[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_voting_bar[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan

Go down 
+7
Goober
xSuck Itx
xKingClipZx
xSIMONx
xHOMEGIRLx
Shroomz
xNO.CONNECTIONx
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Red X App
Yes
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NO
[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 pm

well i started modding so yeah im still learning on that and im still learning on making codes right now but im sticking with the data base for black ops so yeah.but after i get the C++ and the C# i will be able to create a whole new mod menu and after i learn the addresses on codes ill be able to make a whole code that hasnt been made so yea and i understand xSuckItx but im new here but im trying to learn from the best here thats all u can do is learn
Back to top Go down
Seth
Lurker
Lurker
Seth

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:40 pm

lol 2 No votes
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sethwiiplaza
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:42 am

so king clipz u remember me now ? lol
Back to top Go down
Goober
One and only gayber
Goober

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 am

Keep coming on the xat, we should let you know in a day or two
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 am

okay thanks GOOBER
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:44 am

i have to vot no on this guy. reason...wii viruz clan. need i say more?
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:08 am

i left that clan man im pretty chilled
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 11:11 am

cant even give me a chance??
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:43 pm

idk hang around x chat man...all i kno iss wii viruz clan is nothing but a bunch of little kids hopping innocent ppl just because they can and its funny to them. imma have to get to kno u.
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 3:54 pm

$w@mpdonk3y wrote:
idk hang around x chat man...all i kno iss wii viruz clan is nothing but a bunch of little kids hopping innocent ppl just because they can and its funny to them. imma have to get to kno u.

They also try to dox red x members.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:08 pm

from what I recall on wii bo most of the account hopping with wiiviiruz was clyde, no.7, no. 11( who also claimed to be straken). I dont recall a wiiviiruz no. 5 being accused of account hopping or remember ppl complaining about this particular person, but kcuf you have to understand the caution people are using with your app because wiiviiruz did hop alot of the people that hang in this forum. The ddox of redx clan members is actually one person in wiiviiruz as well and not no.5....Hanging out in the red x xat chat is key to votes, swapping ally codes with red x clan members and playing with them is key as well....You will be given equal opportunity to join the most prestiged clan on gaming consoles...
Back to top Go down
xNO.CONNECTIONx
Clan members
Clan members
xNO.CONNECTIONx

PostSubject: app   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:55 pm

yo sw@mpDonkey whats your ally code so i can add you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan   [POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[POLL] I KCUF would like to join red x clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2