Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Fuck Red Cross I_vote_lcapFuck Red Cross I_voting_barFuck Red Cross I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Fuck Red Cross EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Fuck Red Cross EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Fuck Red Cross EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Fuck Red Cross EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Fuck Red Cross EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Fuck Red Cross

Go down 
+4
Shroomz
$w@mpdonk3y
+ FUSiiON +
xBoMb3r
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 2:12 am

Look I'm tired of getting hopped. Everyday I log on to see I have no allies I'd hop them but their pussies and use Anti-Hop so could someone fucking shut them down!
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:17 am

ugh.Kids....Don't deserve power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:39 am

Not only have ive been having problems with them the last few dayz, but i was talking to xMACDADDYx and Volcom and they have too. These assholes need to be stopped. Even though im not redx yall are my hommies and i will stand along side anyone willing to put a stop to this!!!! who can help?
Back to top Go down
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:13 pm

Hey I made a clan to stop these kiddies some of red x likes it B34$TY but I dont have enough people to do it I got like 3 or 4 hackers anyone wanna join
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 12:27 pm

I have a USB gecko.But not a Wii.Soo sorry I can't help.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:09 pm

sorry dude...i will not join another clan unless its redx. everyother clan is just too much drama and childish people. and because of idiotic assholes just like this retarded gay ass redx wannabes alson known as the red cross clan is probably why apps are closed to join redx. which in my opinion is 100% fully understandable!
Back to top Go down
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 1:22 pm

I wish I had people like you in my clan! Hey + FUSiiON + you have a USB Gecko could you make me some clan codes. OMG I got hopped again UGH
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 3:16 pm

xBomber I would make ur clan SOME codes but I have no Wii right now.

Also for both of u two I'm not in the red + or cross clan.Im no clan.
Back to top Go down
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 4:17 pm

I know but I thought you could make codes without a Wii sorry and if you have any coders that can code let me know cause my clan is getting big
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:22 pm

With ram dumps u can.But I can't test nd see if they work.And most codes are already made off ram dumps
Back to top Go down
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:33 pm

True true well if you do fin someone for me that can code have them contact me FUSiiON Please & Thank You
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:59 pm

yes bomber a lot of people want me to be in their clan, one because im a wicked awesome dude. and 2 im easy to get along with as long as u dont start shit with me. start something with me and by the time i get done u wont even be able to play fuckin wii sports on ur wii. but u got to understand sometime u just have to walk away from things guy. be the bigger person. eventuall karma catches up to them. Now these red cross dudes have gone too far there for i am working in colaboration with a couple of friends and trying to stop them. but i only got into the middle of it because the attaked me and my friends and we never even heard of them...and thats why i learned how to do what i do, to protect my friends from pussies like red cross
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh yea also all the fake x members left to join Red Cross insurance clan.
Back to top Go down
xBoMb3r
Lurker
Lurker

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 1:05 am

Ok Thanks Guys
Back to top Go down
Shroomz
Private
Private
Shroomz

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:30 am

I honestly just think that all account hop codes shouldve never been release and kept for personal use only. n i believe that there was a group of guys that was doing all this before so pretty much it jus a repeat of the DUMBASSES.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:41 am

Shroomz wrote:
I honestly just think that all account hop codes shouldve never been release and kept for personal use only. n i believe that there was a group of guys that was doing all this before so pretty much it jus a repeat of the DUMBASSES.

Predator and Unable.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:08 pm

+ FUSiiON + wrote:
Shroomz wrote:

Predator and Unable.
I won't mention names but it is a shame it was released and should. Have never been rleased but lets just say. Those people know who they are and should crawl under a rock because noobs have it now and jump legit people because they can't even win with codes.
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Honestly those people who hop us for being the best clan on Wii, are just butt hurt. That's why I try to play anything but CoD on Wii.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:40 pm

does it make me in the wrong when i caught this dude hopping a 13 yr old girl(thats legit and kickass) because she beat him. so i raped him and fixed her back? is it considered "stooping to their level"?
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:20 pm

@SwampdonkeyYou should of just let him get away.As u say u "Raped Him".He probably can just put hisself back to where he was anyway.You should of just fixed the girl an put her back to where she was
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:02 pm

i understand that, but the little girl was crying and what i did wasnt on black ops. i do more than run codes on black ops. as i get to know yall more, i will share more of what im actually able to do. i did fix her account...i hate power hungry cock suckers like "Oh did I Hop You"

as i said before....i dont attack people. i DEFEND those who honestly cant and who didnt deserve it. this is a lil girl that plays legit and did nothing but beat someone who is running codes.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:53 pm

All I'm sayin is that u could of left the "hacker"alone.And just fixed the girl .Thats all.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 6:37 am

[quote="$w@mpdonk3y"]i understand that, but the little girl was crying and what i did wasnt on black ops. i do more than run codes on black ops. as i get to know yall more, i will share more of what im actually able to do. i did fix her account...i hate power hungry cock suckers like "Oh did I Hop You"

as i said before....i dont attack people. i DEFEND those who honestly cant and who didnt deserve it. this is a lil girl that plays legit and did nothing but beat someone who is running codes.
Quote :
[quote]]@SwampdonkeyYou should of just let him get away.As u say u "Raped Him".He probably can just put hisself back to where he was anyway.You should of just fixed the girl an put her back to where she was
AS Fussion said they prob can set them self back so big deal but if you can do more than that you prob also can do other things so certain things can be undone. I do agree that you did a good thing for the girl I have done the same thing in the past for a kid that health was not so good and parents got him a wii play and I believe one of are members took him under her wing and kinda protects him he is good to but. Play legit and has no reason to be messed with because he doesn't have the means to fix it. The person I went after was also mean and rude to the kid and because of his health took it all in and lost it. Thanks to this member of are he cheared up and the person was dealt with. So certain things can be doneto a point I just dont think banning people permently from servers is a solution.@ Sw@ampdonkey we just might need to get together with wasp and play. Also some of us play other online games for we for fun and away from the bs.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 12:26 pm

oh most definetly wee need to play cheers ...i have posted my ally code um add me on blackops...im thinking abot get mw3 iso and playing start playing it? question i got 8gb flash drive. how many games can i put on it?
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 11:20 pm

$w@mpdonk3y wrote:
oh most definetly wee need to play cheers ...i have posted my ally code um add me on blackops...im thinking abot get mw3 iso and playing start playing it? question i got 8gb flash drive. how many games can i put on it?

usually about 1 ....but you may find smaller games, and fit two on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuck Red Cross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuck Red Cross   Fuck Red Cross Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuck Red Cross
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com