Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_vote_lcapRazer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_voting_barRazer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_vote_lcapRazer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_voting_barRazer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset Empty
PostSubject: Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset   Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:47 am

This possibly be in another section!

One of the things I really like about gaming peripheral maker Razer is that not only do their products perform, but they look really cool to boot. The company is back with a new gaming headset that has an aviation themed design called the BlackShark. This is one of the best looking gaming headsets I’ve seen in a long time.

The headset uses shiny black ear cups with black vinyl and little bits of green trim. The overall design is very attractive, and the headset looks comfortable. It does, in fact, look like something the pilot of a Cessna would be wearing as he taxied across the runway. The headset is a Razer-branded version of the Battlefield 3 BlackShark release earlier this year at E3.

The headset has noise canceling properties, and the microphone boom can be removed for use on the go. The headset will connect any device has a 3.5 mm audio jack. Features of the headset included stereo sound with enhanced bass. The ear cups are designed to isolate the user from outside sounds and are comfortable with memory foam ear cushions.

The drivers the headphones uses are 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coils. Frequency response for the headset is 20 Hz to 20 kHz, and impedance is 29 ohms. The cable is 1.3 m long, and the microphone can be adjusted to a position comfortable for the user. The headset will ship in September in the US and worldwide for $119.99.

Product features:
Stereo sound with enhanced bass
Sound-isolating circumaural ear cup design
Detachable boom microphone for voice chat or added mobility
Audio / mic splitter adapter cable
Memory foam leatherette ear cushions for maximum comfort
40mm neodymium magnet stereo drivers

SOURCE: Razer Website, SLASHGEAR, CINAMABLEND
Back to top Go down

Razer unveils aviation themed BlackShark gaming headset
Page 1 of 1