Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_vote_lcapTurn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_voting_barTurn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_vote_lcapTurn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_voting_barTurn IPAD into a Mac Tablet I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet Empty
PostSubject: Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet   Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Fnet Designs have released a Dreamboard theme on Cydia called OS X Pad HD, which turns your iPad into a Mac tablet.

The Dreamboard theme offers the following features:

A. Fully functional Finder bar with interactive and self aware menus options.
B. Personalize your copy with your name and a username.
C. The Finder Window is very customizable with an all apps folder and 6 editable folders that you can change the label names to match your apps in that folder.
D. Additionally, i have created 5 "Quick Links" in Finder that you can change to anything available in your iPad complete with notification badges.
E. The Dock is COMPLETELY customizable. Add any of the pre-made 'Mac-style' icons to the 10 available slots, OR ADD ANYTHING FROM YOUR iPAD! Theres also a Quick Launch folder to add any favorite apps to that you can't fit on the dock.
F. The dock also has some interchangable 'Styles' so you can change its color to match any of the almost 70 wallpapers (and more to come)
G. The System Preferences Menu is also very true to Mac, offerring a central location to all your software settings and customizations.
H. ALL UPDATES are also viewable and installed within the theme! Just go to 'Software Update' in the System Preferences Pane to view the latest updates available and change log.

You can check out OS X Pad HD theme in action below:

The impressive theme is available for $3.50, which in our opinion is worth every penny if you were looking for the OS X experience on the iPad. All you need to do is add http://fnetdesigns.com/cydia/repo repository to Cydia, install the Theme Outlet app and then purchase OS X Pad HD to turn your jailbroken iPad into a Mac tablet.

SOURCE: IPHONE HACKS
Back to top Go down
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet   Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:59 am

This is a very nice find my good friend.
Back to top Go down

Turn IPAD into a Mac Tablet
Page 1 of 1