Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Mobility-Gaming!! I_vote_lcapMobility-Gaming!! I_voting_barMobility-Gaming!! I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Mobility-Gaming!! I_vote_lcapMobility-Gaming!! I_voting_barMobility-Gaming!! I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Mobility-Gaming!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sober
Trusted
Trusted

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 pm

What is up everyone at Red X Clan!

I am Sober the CEO of Mobility-Gaming www.Mobility-Gaming.com - were very interested int he Red X Clan and the position they are in with everyone playing so many console games! Mobility-Gaming has been a gaming team/community for 4 Years on the "Computer" only. With the potential we have in Red X Clan we can now go from a strictly PC gaming team to a Console team also.

What are we doing here? and what does this mean for Red X Clan?

Mobility-Gaming is seeking gamer's with a Passion to record/edit/commentate/and "Report" game play videos, tips and tricks, and guides etc.

we would love to start getting involved with the console community, to provide videos, reviews, guides, tutorials, tricks etc. For Mobility-Gaming.

This means that if you are an Active Red X Clan member, and you have a TV Capture card and a computer that is able to produce "720/1080p" HD videos Then we are willing to pay players/gamers and Directors for there Contributions to the Mobility-Gaming Network!

Mobility-Gaming is partnering with "TGN" one of the fastest growing gaming video companies in the last 3 years. This means we will actually PAY You for some of the videos you Produce. Please fill out an application in the above forums if you are interested in This.

Pre Requirements to joining/affiliate with Mobility-Gaming

Were seeking gamers that are active 3/4+ Nights a week

Were seeking gamers that are 18+ Years of age -

Were seeking gamers that are able to record Console Footage and send this content in for editing.

Were seeking gamers that are able to "Edit" footage as well as "Commentate" "Narrate" what is being done in the actual video.

If you feel like you have a Passion for gaming, and have a passion to become a new "YouTube Director" Please apply today!

Aside from all of this YouTube Director stuff, were also looking for Graphics Designers, and Media Designers to help us Produce new Gaming T shirts , Stickers, Mouse pads etc. for Red X Clan and Mobility-Gaming - Were preparing to launch a Clothing Line sometime in June/July or the "Summer of 2012" for more information on T shirt Production/Design you can email me directly at staff@mobility-gaming.com

Thank You to anyone interested in getting involved I hope to see a lot of great Gaming videos and Shirts in the next few months!

Last edited by Sober on Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xRobertx
Clan members
Clan members

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

so if your less than 18 you wont get paid but you can still post videos?
Back to top Go down
Sober
Trusted
Trusted

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Well we are an 18 Year old + Community at Mobility-Gaming. We sometimes allow, 16/17Yr Old players join based on Content Quality and game expertise. You can still get paid if you are under 18 we just don't typically "Staff" anyone under 18. What this means is we sometimes allow people under 18 to join but it is a case to case exception.
Back to top Go down
RANDOM
Mod
Mod
RANDOM

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:20 am

ok so I am 25 and Love gaming and even more then that $$$ lol! but all jokes aside I dont have a capture card but have been interested in makin videos of me killing, beating, knocking out, shooting etc... so what would I have to do to get started....also my father in law owns his own printing business and we have been talking about me starting my own clothing line so this also raised my interest
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Calif0rniaB0i
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 am

you just have to get a decent cap card...like a dazzle .. hook to your gaming system.. then pc... record.. render in HD and done.. send video to MG and if they can use it ,it will be uploaded
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:57 am

This Sounds great but we don't have the capture card YET!!!! xBADASSx .....(my son) just turned 14 today, at BF3 he's a beast. So he's kinda bummed about this, unless you'd like to make a exception for a Veteran clan member (mature), I'm sure almost any Vet. member's could vouch for that. like Savage, Malice, Random, etc.
Back to top Go down
Sober
Trusted
Trusted

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Yes, I am sure he can still do it as long as you give him the right guidelines, a lot of the videos we do are "Mature" and so technically a 14 Yr old is not able to "play" this game granted you are the father so it is your choice. When we get closer to producing more of the gaming videos we can see what he can provide Smile we will keep all our options open.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 pm

all good!!! he's been playing games like this since he was about 8, He's allways been mentally more mature about the content of these type's of game's, just let us know if we can help in any way in the future. Thanks

T. Traw aka xSuck Itx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mobility-Gaming!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mobility-Gaming!!   Mobility-Gaming!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mobility-Gaming!!
Page 1 of 1