Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_vote_lcap(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_voting_bar(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_vote_lcap(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_voting_bar(ACAA) Leader - sucks I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
(ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

(ACAA) Leader - sucks

Go down 
+2
THE D3MON
TheBoss-ABC-
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBoss-ABC-
Lurker
Lurker

(ACAA) Leader - sucks Empty
PostSubject: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 am

This guy (ACAA) Leader <--- first started talking shit about my clan on black ops then had a 1v1 vs. my member Clyde and after he destroyed him he said "Dumb Ni**er Get Hung!" so I sent the word out to a few modding clans on black ops and later on. I get a ally request from xSavagex . I was like wtf so I added it and I get an invite so I go and he tries demoting me so I go on my other wii and jump in the lobby while he fails to demote me and after the match I check my recent players and It was the same guy that I sent the word out for him to get demoted.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Now thats funny someone trying to be savage on the wii he is rarely on the wii and doesn't run mod menus LOL. I hope to meat this guy soon I will be on tonight I have a present for him and would like to speek with this guy in person.
Back to top Go down
c0ldfire202
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:16 pm

THE D3MON wrote:
Now thats funny someone trying to be savage on the wii he is rarely on the wii and doesn't run mod menus LOL. I hope to meat this guy soon I will be on tonight I have a present for him and would like to speek with this guy in person.

All I have to say is
KICK HIS BUTT! Wink
Back to top Go down
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:44 pm

THE D3MON wrote:

they try to be like jester too. like this morning me and numb was playing and this dude joined with the same colors as jesters name but obv it wasnt him and he sounded younger.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 9:46 pm

Well the D3mon has some more time. As most of you know I don't like the reason for this but Looks like I might just be ready to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 12:47 am

I've seen this guy too, fuck him up d3mon
Back to top Go down
PoptartHunter
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am

THE D3MON wrote:
Well the D3mon has some more time. As most of you know I don't like the reason for this but Looks like I might just be ready to have some fun.
that's funny because today some chick joined the lobby and said that Jester told her she could join red x. Numbnuts asked her how old he sounded and she said he sounded 14. LOL

Looks like this guy is in for a treat from D3MON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (ACAA) Leader - sucks   (ACAA) Leader - sucks Empty

Back to top Go down

(ACAA) Leader - sucks
Page 1 of 1