Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Using your RED X name I_vote_lcapUsing your RED X name I_voting_barUsing your RED X name I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Using your RED X name I_vote_lcapUsing your RED X name I_voting_barUsing your RED X name I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Using your RED X name EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Using your RED X name EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Using your RED X name EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Using your RED X name EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Using your RED X name EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Using your RED X name EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Using your RED X name EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Using your RED X name EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Using your RED X name EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Using your RED X name

Go down 
+7
xGanjax
ZiONh4x
xMustash
THE D3MON
Rex
icamp
+ Jester +
11 posters
AuthorMessage
+ Jester +
Hang Around
Hang Around

Using your RED X name Empty
PostSubject: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 10:31 pm

I believe if you're in the RED X Clan you should always be in your RED X name. If I or one of the other officers catch you using another name then I feel like you should be kicked from the clan. We have numerous people wanting to join the clan everyday. So take this as your only warning.
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

I do agree with this. We have alot of people dying to be in our clan. So wear the redx with PRIDE. If you have just a piss around account with no allies or what so, i don't mind. I have two of them. Sometimes you just need a break. So, being in redx is an honor and be happy you are here. P.S. I have learned that Jester likes donkey shows along with lonestar. Sometimes he is the donkey.
Back to top Go down
+ Jester +
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:03 pm

======================================================)

I'm the donkey afro
Back to top Go down
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 pm

i always wear my clan tag no matter what. i like people who fear us when they join the lobby or talk crap about hacking ect.
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:02 am

I agree with this with the exption of coders needing to work on things with out interuption. It get to be a pain when your in a private lobby and have one person in there I rarely set it private do to I'm not trying to be rude but I end up with randoms that have no clue. Put if your playing in public matches I would highly suggest running your tag and as jester says people want to join every day,
Back to top Go down
xMustash
Nobody
Nobody
xMustash

PostSubject: ...   Using your RED X name EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:00 pm

Oh shit...I changed my name to xONLYUSEMEMP9x....does that mean im kicked? I told everyone I knew in red x and they thought it was fine...or is that not what you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/skaschalk/mustashgaming
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

xMustash wrote:
Oh shit...I changed my name to xONLYUSEMEMP9x....does that mean im kicked? I told everyone I knew in red x and they thought it was fine...or is that not what you mean?

only applies is you was to put your name as ONLYUSEMEMP9 or just Mustash ect. without the x's meaning w/e your name is they should be applied at all times.
Back to top Go down
ZiONh4x
Lurker
Lurker
ZiONh4x

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:47 am

xZiONh4x
Still wondering how i could put the next redx i get in my name :/ damnit
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 pm

If this is set in stone Then I can/will do it, I always go on my main red x account but sometimes its fun to just turn the mic off go to a separate account and play legit so no one backs out because they dont see a red x. Gets annoying taking 10 mins to find a match and ends up bein alll no mic nubs.
Back to top Go down
+ Jester +
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 pm

It's in stone.
Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:35 pm

if you go on a other account with a new name and you are not in a clan on that name.... i dont care what you do...but if you are usinig your name ... you shoud have your tags on... only other acception is if you are helping a friend clan war
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:38 pm

So can I have another account that doesnt wear x's?
Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:44 pm

yea, aslong as your other account is not involved with another clan, i got on mw3 last night and it was Red X vs RedX the entire time i was on...but if you do make another account it should be a rare thing for you to use it.... otherwise it will be tag or no clan
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Yea I got you, alrighty good to know thanks y'all and im proud as fuck to wear the red x so I rarely go on any other account
Back to top Go down
Lone$tar
Clan members
Clan members
Lone$tar

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

LONG LIVE THE RED X
Back to top Go down
Lone$tar
Clan members
Clan members
Lone$tar

PostSubject: Been seeing alot on Black Ops!!   Using your RED X name EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 am

+ Jester + wrote:
I believe if you're in the RED X Clan you should always be in your RED X name. If I or one of the other officers catch you using another name then I feel like you should be kicked from the clan. We have numerous people wanting to join the clan everyday. So take this as your only warning.

And for u icamp....suck my donkey dick!!!
Back to top Go down
ImAgIn
Hang Around
Hang Around
ImAgIn

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:05 pm

i agree too! Smile
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 am

WTF is this thread doing still around ? LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Using your RED X name   Using your RED X name Empty

Back to top Go down

Using your RED X name
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com