Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
To all [Wii] Red X I_vote_lcapTo all [Wii] Red X I_voting_barTo all [Wii] Red X I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
To all [Wii] Red X I_vote_lcapTo all [Wii] Red X I_voting_barTo all [Wii] Red X I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
To all [Wii] Red X EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
To all [Wii] Red X EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
To all [Wii] Red X EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
To all [Wii] Red X EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
To all [Wii] Red X EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
To all [Wii] Red X EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
To all [Wii] Red X EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

To all [Wii] Red X

Go down 
+8
$w@mpdonk3y
Wasp
yogabbagabba
THE D3MON
xSIMONx
Capt Morgan
RED58
xPunk
12 posters
AuthorMessage
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:24 am

To ALL Red X members on Wii. This has been reviewed my an officer, and therefore gave me permission to post this. Red X is more like a family, we respect each other and are more like brothers and sisters. We have been given a code of conduct (LINK HERE) to which we are to abide by. As of hopping other Red X members it is not permitted. If you have another problem with another Red X member, please proceed to talk to a Wii officer that is their duty. So instead of hopping the member speak with a clan officer. We as Red X need to stay close and stay friendly just as a family should. Please follow this order.

Last edited by xPunk on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 am

Who keeps doing this? We shouldn't be hopping each other for any reason....

PS can I hop myself? :0
Back to top Go down
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:10 am

Well put Punk!
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:31 am

Not me this time xD After that warning that was it :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:34 am

Well said Punk also on that note as being RED X. Other Calns are coming after us reasons not really known by me because as far as I'm conserned and have seen we help others that ask for it, and usually treat everyone with respect. So if you are having issue with a fellow member get over it.
Back to top Go down
yogabbagabba
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st
yogabbagabba

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 8:56 am

I agree totally. ILY Punkin!
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 9:58 am

Very Happy.. Our Punkin is all grown up now..better NOT be account hopping each other got an issue resolve it.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:28 am

well put punk and i couldnt agree more...we have been getting attacked by little but hurt pussies. take it out on them not each other....and punk ur ok but i like ur wall better lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr. Skeet :3
Clan members
Clan members
Mr. Skeet :3

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:43 am

Can't be me, looks like we got a mystery on our hands scratch
Back to top Go down
xMerKx
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT
xMerKx

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 11:58 am

we need the anti hop asap demon and savage Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:01 pm

xMerKx wrote:
we need the anti hop asap demon and savage Rolling Eyes

hellz yeah we do
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 1:54 pm

Somebody get punkins gecko fixed or a new one he might just be my next enforcer. Also if I hear of another Redx hoping another Redx it is total removal From clan also. If a Redx member needs hoped officers will decide who and if your saying one needs hoped just remeber pointing a finger means 3 are pointing back at you. To end this post.
Grow the FUCK and GET ALONG
Back to top Go down
xJamesx
Corpral
Corpral
xJamesx

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:02 pm

study Hmm according to the book of redx rules that when punk lays the a law like this people better think twice about what there doing.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:53 pm

THE D3MON wrote:
Somebody get punkins gecko fixed or a new one he might just be my next enforcer. Also if I hear of another Redx hoping another Redx it is total removal From clan also. If a Redx member needs hoped officers will decide who and if your saying one needs hoped just remeber pointing a finger means 3 are pointing back at you. To end this post.
Grow the FUCK and GET ALONG

yep I agree totally with DEMON here this shit has gone on far too long. Not to knock any of the younger member's here, but this is exactly why at one time "we" didn't accept young applicant's due to maturity levels.......always fighting for who can ride the Admin's, and Savage's nutts hardest. QUIT fighting and grow up. that is if you want to remain RedX.......if not then leave, we don't need a clan divided. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 3:48 pm

amen!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all [Wii] Red X Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all [Wii] Red X   To all [Wii] Red X Empty

Back to top Go down

To all [Wii] Red X
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox