Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_vote_lcapGLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_voting_barGLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_vote_lcapGLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_voting_barGLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS Empty
PostSubject: GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS   GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 9:46 pm

Ok so here you go......

Glitch on ZIBA TOWER, all game type's.....except GM.

xBAD-TRAWx discovered this in a match today........to get into the walls and run thru them to get to top of building overlooking the courtyard.....

1. takes two guys to make it work 1 assault .... 1 support with C4 equipped.

2. go to top floor next mini bar.....by plant in corner by the stairs.... throw down C4 while on plant, detonate.killing yourself.....if you did this right most of your body will be in the wall.

3. now the medic revives you while ur in the wall.... now you should be in. stay still and wait for Medic to suicide, and spawn back on you as RECON class now both of you in wall "glitch" area.......now navigate to the roof and lay down a spawn beacon and RAPE!!!!!!!! still need to test this out plenty more, but was very interesting in the game xBAD-TRAWx was in.

Have fun with this.....RAPE PLENTY!!!!!! cheers Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS   GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 10:13 pm

this is old, me random and crazy where doing this when Close Q came out
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS   GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 12:15 am

savage wrote:
this is old, me random and crazy where doing this when Close Q came out

and why did you not tell ......ASS!!! LOL. well it was new to me, but this thread is for stuff like this.....so SHARE people LOL Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WhiteDespair
Private
Private
WhiteDespair

PostSubject: Re: GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS   GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:16 pm

Kinky
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS   GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS Empty

Back to top Go down

GLITCHES /HINT'S/ TACTICS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Games :: BattleField 3-
Jump to:  
ChatBox