Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_vote_lcapI Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_voting_barI Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_vote_lcapI Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_voting_barI Just Wanna Introduce Myself  I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

I Just Wanna Introduce Myself

Go down 
+2
+ FUSiiON +
$w@mpdonk3y
6 posters
AuthorMessage
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  Empty
PostSubject: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 1:33 am

I just wanted to take the time to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Micheal Gillespie. I play Black ops(wii) and my gamer tag is *SwampDonk3y*. Im 25 yrs old, Been With my girlfriend Alicia going on 4yrs and we have a two yr old son. Um im easy to get along with, and i dont start shit or cause drama. my ally code is 3860-6848-5386. hit me up and we'll play some matches or whatever
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:52 am

Hmm thats alot of info.But oK Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:54 am

sounds good if you ever go PS3. I don't really play on Wii so much anymore... cheers
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:59 am

Now let me introduce myself. My name is Humpty, pronounced with an Umpty...... Very Happy , But nice of you to introduce your self, I am sure the wii players will try and hit you up.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 10:03 am

Thanks yall. and yeah i know it was alot of info but shit im a pretty straight forward dude and hell it aint like u couldnt find the same info on facebook or something u know.
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 4:24 pm

You seem mad cool dude. Got anything rather than call of duty? If not I'll make sure to get on and play w/ you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Thanks man...nah thats all i got at the moment. but ive been thinking about getting mw3 but ive been told it sucked for the wii thats why i havent yet. also xWASPx told me about this monster hunting game today it sounded pretty kickass so im gonna check on it at gamestop 2mrw when i go. but yeah if u get on blackops add me and we'll tear shit up like me and xMACDADDYx was doing 2day
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 11:01 pm

Monster Hunter Tri cheers Fun game get it so you can play with me and MerK:D
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:51 am

i wish apps would open back up...so i can join lol. because i finally understand the true reason i wanna be a redx member lol
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:06 pm

$w@mpdonk3y wrote:
i wish apps would open back up...so i can join lol. because i finally understand the true reason i wanna be a redx member lol
Sorry about the apps being closed but has become a nessecary thing to close. But stick around and play with the clan.Also nosticed you said buy games.
I'm sure some of the guys can help you out with any game you need other than buying.Most of them are pretty good at what they do.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:09 pm

oh ok demon...i understand why apps are closed man..or why i think they are closed. tell me if im close, to many people are trying to join redx for the wrong reasons.they think that if they join they can go around basically bullying people just because they have redx's in there name. but thats not what yall guys are about at all. immature people like that gives redx a bad name. ive been reading post and stuff and member rules and all that. yall just want to have fun and be surrounded by good mature people. correct?
Back to top Go down
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:02 pm

You said it we became a feared clan because the mature had to step in at one time. But the core of Redx was to have fun not judge and be mature. You got it.
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:15 pm

you seem pretty damn cool demon... see i liked to do my homework man
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:31 pm

I got a question what do you play more of MW3 or Black Ops?
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:33 pm

i play black ops Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Just Wanna Introduce Myself    I Just Wanna Introduce Myself  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Just Wanna Introduce Myself
Page 1 of 1