Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_vote_lcapDVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_voting_barDVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_vote_lcapDVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_voting_barDVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray Empty
PostSubject: DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray   DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:03 am

Few Blu-ray movie players are on the market because of the royalties for the technologies involved, but there are some. DVDFab has joined the PowerDVDs and WinDVDs of the world with its own player, aptly titled DVDFab Media Player ($50, 30-day free trial with feature limitations). It's hardly a universal player, and it suffers some obvious version 1.0 oddities, but DVDFab Media Player plays Blu-ray movies perfectly. You must take care of the HDCP encryption DTS and Dolby. I played several titles with nary a glitch. There's a lack of support for most straight audio files, as well as Ogg Theora, but it plays most other video types. There's also no drag and drop, you must open files via a dialog, but Blu-ray discs are automatically listed when you start the program.

DVDFab Media Player's interface is clean as a whistle. Personally, I don't see the need for the progress dialogs when files or discs are loaded. Something less obvious might be in order, but minimalism is my cup of tea.

Possibly the best feature of DVDFab Media Player is the "Quick & Simple" navigation, which allows you to bypass all the junk you normally have to view when you play a DVD or Blu-ray disc. Just load the disc, hit play, and the movie begins. Bravo.

DVDFab Media Player is free to try, though you have to sit through a 5-second nag each time you launch the program. It's free for playing titles on your hard disk—including Blu-ray structures—but to play discs after the 30-day trial period, you'll need to purchase a license for $50. Even at this early stage, it's worth a look.

Version: 1.0.1.9
License Type: Trial
Price: $50
Date Added: Sep 5, 2012
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows XP
Requirements: Blu-ray player, HDCP capable graphics
File Size: 39.4 MB
Author: Fengtao Software Inc.

Download Here

Source: PC World
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray   DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Every time I login I see wasp's topics.ALWAYS.Keep it up!:p
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc

DVDFab Media Player Plays Blu-Ray
Page 1 of 1