Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Free VPN's for download I_vote_lcapFree VPN's for download I_voting_barFree VPN's for download I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Free VPN's for download I_vote_lcapFree VPN's for download I_voting_barFree VPN's for download I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Free VPN's for download EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Free VPN's for download EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Free VPN's for download EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Free VPN's for download EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Free VPN's for download EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Free VPN's for download EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Free VPN's for download EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Free VPN's for download EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Free VPN's for download EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Free VPN's for download

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Free VPN's for download Empty
PostSubject: Free VPN's for download   Free VPN's for download EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:24 pm

A virtual private network (VPN) is a technology for using the Internet or another intermediate network to connect computers to isolated remote computer networks that would otherwise be inaccessible. A VPN provides security so that traffic sent through the VPN connection stays isolated from other computers on the intermediate network. VPNs can connect individual users to a remote network or connect multiple networks together.

For example, a user may use a VPN to connect to their work computer terminal from home and access their email, files, images, etc.

Through VPNs, users are able to access resources on remote networks, such as files, printers, databases, or internal websites. VPN remote users get the impression of being directly connected to the central network via a point-to-point link.
Source: Wikipedia

1. LogMeIn Hamachi Hamachi is VPN software that uses a mediation server to establish peer-to-peer connections over UDP. Hamachi is free for use on smaller non-commercial networks (up to 8 users).

2. Cisco VPN Client - The Cisco VPN client software supports IPSec connections to Cisco VPN concentrators. This VPN software application runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.

3. OpenVPN - OpenVPN is SSL-based open source VPN software. OpenVPN runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.

4. HideIP - HideIP is a VPN service designed to provide anonymous Internet access based in part on OpenVPN technology. HideIP servers use IP addresses based in the United States and United Kingdom, enabling folks in other countries to reach Web sites that limit access based on address geography. Free HideIP service is available in limited quantity, while the subscription service costs about USD $10 per month.

5. AnchorFree Hotspot Shield Free - The Hotspot Shield Free service from AnchorFree runs on PCs, Apple Mac and iOS devices, and Android devices. It contains embedded advertising banners. The company also offers a paid version, Hotspot Shield Elite, that removes the advertising and includes additional malware protection and other support features.

6. Shimo 2 - Apple Mac OS X contains built-in support for virtual private networking. Shimo is a GUI client for Mac OS X computers. The newer Shimo 2 version not only works as a substitute for the Cisco VPN Client on Macs, but it is also compatible with other PPTP, L2TP and SSH based VPN technologies including Hamachi and OpenVPN.

7. Tinc VPN Daemon - The free Tinc VPN software enables virtual private networking via low-level daemon / network device configuration. Designed originally for Linux / Unix networks, Tinc also works on Windows computers.

8. ProXPN - The VPN software ProXPN is workable for Windows and Mac computers. Create a ProXPN account, download, install and run the software, then you can connect the VPN service with your username and password. Free accounts are rate-limited to 1000 kbps, and do not include PPTP VPN access.

9. SecurityKiss - The VPN software SecurityKiss works for Windows only, but brings you 300MB of data transfer per day for free. No registration is required, just download and install the SecurityKiss software, then run and connect it. If the connection fails, you can try to select another VPN server.

10. ExpatShield - Like Hotspot Shield, ExpatShield is also a free VPN software offers unlimited bandwidth with ads and supports multiple languages. But ExpatShield is only workable for Windows computer system.

11. Cyberghost - Unlike normal proxies, CyberGhost VPN offers the highest level of security with maximum user-friendliness. Instead of searching for new proxies every day and configuring the browser manually, you only require a single click to be able to surf anonymously with CyberGhost VPN. This not only protects the browser, but also all the programs running on your PC. This includes, for instance, browsers (Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc.), messengers (ICQ, MSN Messenger, Skype, etc.), download clients (HTTP, FTP, Torrent, etc.) and games (WoW, CS:S, etc.). Using VPN technologies and separate servers enables you to reach speeds with us which normal proxies or cascades can never offer.

Source: Google
Back to top Go down

Free VPN's for download
Page 1 of 1