Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Non-Sexist: Thank You I_vote_lcapNon-Sexist: Thank You I_voting_barNon-Sexist: Thank You I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Non-Sexist: Thank You I_vote_lcapNon-Sexist: Thank You I_voting_barNon-Sexist: Thank You I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Non-Sexist: Thank You

Go down 
+7
savage
THE D3MON
xDeadry
+ FUSiiON +
Capt Morgan
COD girl <3
|34byDO||
11 posters
AuthorMessage
|34byDO||
Hang Around
Hang Around

Non-Sexist: Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I have to say that one thing I have seen from you guys(Red X) time after time is fairness and equality.
Most clans, like the ones I have been in, only wanted me because I was a chick, not taking me because I am actually SKILLED at the game, but because they wanted more girl's to boost the clans reputation and get more guys in.
And I couldn't stand it.
Yes, i'm a girl, and no, I don't expect to be treated any differently than any of the guys.
I'm good, I mean I have my off days, but play legit and still rock.
And i'm glad your clan isn't the kind of clan that only accepts certain people because of their gender.
So thank you for giving me a fair chance, just like everyone else (:
-|34byDo||
Back to top Go down
COD girl <3
XSupporter
XSupporter

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:00 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
|34byDO||
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:02 pm

Haha sunny
Back to top Go down
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:05 pm

Right on! This Clan is about a group of people that have fun playing the game. It does not matter what sex you are, whether you run codes or don't run them, mod or not... It's all about having fun in the lobby. A lot of clans out there wreak of jealousy for this reason and attempt to slam the Red X for it. Hell, they even spread rumors that Red X is all about hopping or destroying someone's wii. They need to come here, and see the warnings about such. Never see any questions about KDR, or other stats when people apply.
Back to top Go down
|34byDO||
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:10 pm

I totally agree!
My KDR goes up and down like a rollercoaster sometimes because of not rage quitting to spawn trapping, or playing against people that are just flat out better than me. lol
But i'm glad so many people know what i'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:21 pm

I could careless if a girl was in a clan i waned to join.And how does a girl boost the clan rep and get ppl to join lol.kind of just like the guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
|34byDO||
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Thats what i'm saying! They thought that made sense for some reason, that guys would see a ton of girl's in the clan and be like "Oh! I wanna be in that one!" Unfortunately, that didn't help thyem one bit because everytime I got a girl in, the boys would make her quit by non stop hitting on her lol!
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:21 pm

Very well put.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:45 pm

Best way to get girls.Is over technology.Doesnt matter if they are ugly.Its just the fact that their voice sounds sexy.-xFUSiiONx
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:48 pm

This is Why redx Is What it is because we only care of who the person is and how they fit in with others.
I look at Red x as a family wich gives me more Brothers and sisters. Everyone should see that we are a equal oppurtunity gaming clan Jaun is a wii officer.
Wich makes him my favorite Mexican(I know you wanted to here that Jaun.)
Back to top Go down
savage
Admin~
Admin~
savage

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:13 pm

i only hit on the ones that are over 18... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://redxclan.forumotion.com
BTA*JUAN*
Leutenant
Leutenant

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:39 am

THE D3MON wrote:
This is Why redx Is What it is because we only care of who the person is and how they fit in with others.
I look at Red x as a family wich gives me more Brothers and sisters. Everyone should see that we are a equal oppurtunity gaming clan Jaun is a wii officer.
Wich makes him my favorite Mexican(I know you wanted to here that Jaun.)
Fuck Yes. lol!
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:42 am

Juan only got officer because we were getting calls from the "Equal Opportunity Organization", so we decided we shouldn't be racist. lol!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:04 pm

^^ These guys are somethin else..look forward to gettin to know all of you better cause i sure could use some more laughin in my life and i do believe im gonna be laughin more around yall
Back to top Go down
Mr. Skeet :3
Clan members
Clan members
Mr. Skeet :3

PostSubject: indeed   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 8:04 pm

get 3 or more red x in one room and your bound to hear something funny
Back to top Go down
BTA*JUAN*
Leutenant
Leutenant

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 10:41 pm

icamp wrote:
Juan only got officer because we were getting calls from the "Equal Opportunity Organization", so we decided we shouldn't be racist. lol!
Why you gotta take things to far Sad
This is why i kept on killing yo ass on thunderdome Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:54 am

skeet that is so true and that is why i love red x cause it is so laid back and funny all the time..i love bein in a lobby of us and shootin the shit
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am

Thats it Juan.....I am calling immigration lol!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 2:09 pm

^ ^ lol!
Back to top Go down
BTA*JUAN*
Leutenant
Leutenant

PostSubject: Re: Non-Sexist: Thank You   Non-Sexist: Thank You EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:03 pm

icamp wrote:
Thats it Juan.....I am calling immigration lol!
Dream Act muthafucka!
Now make my llawn look fancy Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

Non-Sexist: Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com