HomeFAQXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
 
xSuck Itx
 
THE D3MON
 
+ FUSiiON +
 
Wasp
 
xDeadry
 
Goober
 
RED58
 
$w@mpdonk3y
 
xSIMONx
 
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Fri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week

Share | 
 

 Berserker for Red X

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SPADE
Nobody
Nobody
avatar

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-07-22

PostSubject: Berserker for Red X   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:02 pm

AGE = 16
Members I know = Goober and Ganja
Why I'd like to join = I would like to join Red x cause is a great clan and cause i have some cool friends here and i have been looking for a good clan and i never found one. And Seems Red X is one of the best Wii clan i would really like to join it.
Ally Code:

2859-5749-1265
Back to top Go down
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
avatar

Posts : 62
Join date : 2012-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:22 pm

Berserker. wrote:
AGE = 16
Members I know = Goober and Ganja
Why I'd like to join = I would like to join Red x cause is a great clan and cause i have some cool friends here and i have been looking for a good clan and i never found one. And Seems Red X is one of the best Wii clan i would really like to join it.
Ally Code:

2859-5749-1265

he seems ok
Back to top Go down
Toxiic
Hang Around
Hang Around


Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-07-15

PostSubject: ...   Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Tomorrow I will add you so I can check you out.
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain


Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:22 am

definite yes Stride
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT


Posts : 158
Join date : 2012-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:00 pm

Really cool guy and i enjoy being around him,my vote is yes
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain


Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:51 pm

this one stays for now until me and camp come to a decision
Back to top Go down
RudyYo
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Stride is the best staff on codeleakers, me and him are like best buds. Even though i'm not in red x anymore, I say yes. He's a great guy and he is secksy.
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
avatar

Posts : 240
Join date : 2011-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:14 am

Dead Man wrote:
Stride is the best staff on codeleakers, me and him are like best buds. Even though i'm not in red x anymore, I say yes. He's a great guy and he is secksy.

this isn't codeleaker's anyway. not sure why that would matter?

_________________
R U READY?
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
avatar

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:38 am

xLegenDzx wrote:


he seems ok

He's 10 times cooler than you Razz
I say yes
Back to top Go down
RudyYo
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 54
Join date : 2012-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:12 am

xSuck Itx wrote:
Dead Man wrote:
Stride is the best staff on codeleakers, me and him are like best buds. Even though i'm not in red x anymore, I say yes. He's a great guy and he is secksy.

this isn't codeleaker's anyway. not sure why that would matter?

Well, I meant it to sound like, if he's a great guy with the 5000 people on codeleakers, then he definetly would be here. Anyways, good luck Stride.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Berserker for Red X   

Back to top Go down
 
Berserker for Red X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Khorn Berserker bits needed
» Grand Fantasia
» Mordheimer's Prisoner Log - Updated 04/30/2012 DONE!!!
» Horde: Overpass
» FusionFall Heroes reset

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: Accepted-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum