Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Follow up on savages "last warning" I_vote_lcapFollow up on savages "last warning" I_voting_barFollow up on savages "last warning" I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Follow up on savages "last warning" I_vote_lcapFollow up on savages "last warning" I_voting_barFollow up on savages "last warning" I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Follow up on savages "last warning"

Go down 
+2
+ Jester +
icamp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
icamp
General
General

Follow up on savages "last warning" Empty
PostSubject: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:33 pm

Not going to overstep u here savage, but to ALL PEOPLE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE ON THE WII. Come to the officers first, if a solution can not be made, we will talk to savage, UNDERSTOOD? The officers are, Numbnutz, Jester, ICAMP, Demon, and Summers. We are here for a reason, and that is to take care of the shit on the Wii. If you have a problem with the government you go to your senator or representative, you don't go straight to the president. We do.
Back to top Go down
+ Jester +
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:47 pm

To the ones overstepping me. That's disrespectful I don't care who you are. If you have a problem even with me then come talk to me. I've been in the clan alot longer than most of you and will be long after you're gone. Either take it to an officer or keep your mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
c0ldfire202
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Doesn't Savage deal with PS3?
Then why do they go to him? YOU guys are the people they need to go to
Back to top Go down
Rex
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:37 pm

c0ldfire202 wrote:
Doesn't Savage deal with PS3?
Then why do they go to him? YOU guys are the people they need to go to

people go to savage because he is the main owner but ppl need to work there problems out rather then making it a big scene
Back to top Go down
c0ldfire202
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:46 am

Rex wrote:
people go to savage because he is the main owner but ppl need to work there problems out rather then making it a big scene

Well, if people can't work out issues in the clan and be mature about it. They shouldn't be in the clan
Back to top Go down
xMALICEx
Alliance
Alliance
xMALICEx

PostSubject: k ....   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:23 pm

how about everyone just pays attention to what savage said n leave it be. take heed or get heaved. period.
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xGanjax

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 4:03 am

Well put Malice, hopefully this problem won't arise again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follow up on savages "last warning"   Follow up on savages "last warning" Empty

Back to top Go down

Follow up on savages "last warning"
Page 1 of 1