Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Fucking tired of it I_vote_lcapFucking tired of it I_voting_barFucking tired of it I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Fucking tired of it I_vote_lcapFucking tired of it I_voting_barFucking tired of it I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Fucking tired of it EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Fucking tired of it EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Fucking tired of it EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Fucking tired of it EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Fucking tired of it EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Fucking tired of it EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Fucking tired of it EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Fucking tired of it EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Fucking tired of it

Go down 
+7
icamp
Iced
xtimizzlex
RED58
xKingClipZx
xHOMEGIRLx
xTW1$T3Dx
11 posters
AuthorMessage
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

Fucking tired of it Empty
PostSubject: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:26 pm

I am so tired of getting hopped and losing everyone idk what the hell to do. I need a damn computer real bad or someone who can mod an SD card for me till then. But I have this guys IP address if you guys would like it (pm me for it) also everyone please pm me your ally codes for black ops I need them so I don't lose everyone again.

Thank you
-xTW1$T3Dx
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm

There's always a way to get everyone back TW1$T3D, Don't let them get to you Smile
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:44 pm

thats alright man dont let it getto you and if you want to mail me an sd card ill hook you up with everything that you need Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:55 pm

Awwweee that's nice of you ClipZ cheers See TW1$T3D nothing to get all wound up about Exclamation Exclamation
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:14 pm

You cannot do anything with an IP Address
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 pm

put TIMIZZLE as ur name and see how much u get hopped lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Iced
Alliance
Alliance
Iced

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 am

xTW1$T3Dx wrote:
But I have this guys IP address if you guys would like it (pm me for it)

Who gives a shit if you have his IP address? I swear only children think it's such a threat, when in reality it's just a set of numbers you can't really do much with. What's the worst you're going to do? Ping it via cmd or Jay's booter? 15 seconds gets 15 years, good luck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dcbnation.com/
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 10:26 am

Iced speaks wisely again.....No need to worry about IPs. And someone could teamview you or email you all the shit to put on an SD card. It is as easy as 1..2..Wii.. lol!
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 pm

i got a ps3. getting blops 2 2mrw. dont have to worry bout getting hopped on ps3. will be putting in my app for ps3 shortly. oh i finally made it to NY. it hasnt stopped snowing since i got here friday night Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Don't worry Twisted Smile Everyone here is here for you, I'll send you my ally code in pm...Don't get to worked up about the hopping (: Karma is gonna be a bitch for the person who hopped you
Back to top Go down
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 pm

thank you all for being there for me i appreciate it
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 pm

lol! We can't control what these little kids do, They're just jelly lol!
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:04 pm

You telling me, I got hopped by Fag Mod(Nice Mod) 10x yesterday. 4x on my 1st account, deleted that one. Made a new account added some red x people back got hopped 2x deleted that account. Made a new account added some red x people again got hopped 4 more times made another account but this time I didn't add any red x people and I still have my allies. Fag Mod has Everyones ally code that he hopped.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 3:45 pm

Nice mod persists to be a problem. He is just like the other wii tards. Sending out someones IP is just as childish as hopping someone (as I see it). Now that being said overcome the Wii Tards by not buying into their foolishness, over see there childish ways and don't let it get to you.
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 5:54 pm

xTW1$T3Dx wrote:
thank you all for being there for me i appreciate it
Actually I'm over there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fucking tired of it   Fucking tired of it Empty

Back to top Go down

Fucking tired of it
Page 1 of 1