Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Wick$d Hopping Red X I_vote_lcapWick$d Hopping Red X I_voting_barWick$d Hopping Red X I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Wick$d Hopping Red X I_vote_lcapWick$d Hopping Red X I_voting_barWick$d Hopping Red X I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Wick$d Hopping Red X

Go down 
+15
Capt Morgan
NERO #420
yogabbagabba
xTW1$T3Dx
ST3V3~O
xtimizzlex
xDeadry
RED58
xKingClipZx
Seal Ricky
xSIMONx
Clay10
Goober
xHOMEGIRLx
The~Real~Angel
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

Wick$d Hopping Red X Empty
PostSubject: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:01 pm

Earlier today wicked sent out a message to me saying that he was hopping the Red X members, I just put this thread out to warn all of you guys
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Why would he be wanting to hop us Question
Back to top Go down
Goober
One and only gayber
Goober

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:59 pm

watch out
Back to top Go down
Clay10
One and only GayX10

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:00 pm

That's gay
Back to top Go down
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm

It's actually Nice Mod, or Gay Mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
Seal Ricky
Private 1st
Private 1st

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 pm

I got hopped >:0
Back to top Go down
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm

So did I :/
Back to top Go down
xKingClipZx
Major General
Major General

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm

The~Real~Angel wrote:
Earlier today wicked sent out a message to me saying that he was hopping the Red X members, I just put this thread out to warn all of you guys

how did he messege you are you guys allies???????????????
Back to top Go down
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:44 pm

No he hopped one of my allies and sent a text message thru him to all the red x members on his ally list
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:06 pm

I told you guys he was a faggot. But don't worry bout him, life will catch up to him and he will grow up with an IQ lower than Forrest Gump's
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:09 pm

RED58 wrote:
I told you guys he was a faggot. But don't worry bout him, life will catch up to him and he will grow up with an IQ lower than Forrest Gump's

^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
RED58
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Deadly if you are going to be a kiss ass then at least wait till I'm paying attention
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:56 pm

man this guy is just a little kid who think he has power cuz he has a hop code!!!
well he will rage if u hope him though
Back to top Go down
ST3V3~O
Recruit
Recruit

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:07 am

i just got on n saw my ally list cleared Evil or Very Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 12:32 am

Angel get your facts straight befor blaming people for doing something
Back to top Go down
yogabbagabba
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st
yogabbagabba

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:07 am

how does she need to get her facts straight? she is telling everyone what got sent to her through a text message from one of her allies that got hopped...
Back to top Go down
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:34 am

Idk homegirl told me to say it Very Happy but we do need to take the bastards down
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:08 am

Don`t be trying to pass the buck on me Mr. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
NERO #420
Hang Around
Hang Around
NERO #420

PostSubject: LOL   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:12 am

he cant do shit dw all he can do is hopp acc all day
Back to top Go down
http://nero.forumotions.net
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:49 am

Twisted, when all the hopping starts, its hard to know exactly who is doing it. If you know better information, please share it. At least she made a point of letting us all know that someone is going to be doing it again.

Angel, thank you for the heads up!
Back to top Go down
xTW1$T3Dx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:31 pm

you are right. it was wrong for me to hate on angel for letting us know what was going on. I do apologize. and homegirl im sorry for blaming you and i apologize to everyone else as well.
Back to top Go down
xHOMEGIRLx
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:52 pm

There was confusion with the situation TW1$T3D, shit happens. Your still our brotha from anotha motha!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Seth
Lurker
Lurker
Seth

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 1:58 pm

that bitch hopped me i was on Merks ally list
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/sethwiiplaza
xSIMONx
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st
xSIMONx

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 2:17 pm

I witnessed the account hopping of everyone. Yesterday morning I woke up to check if any red x members were online to play with but Dreams was the only one online and I can't join him because connection isn't compatible with his so Instead I just chilled in my lobby looking at my messages then someone got hopped, ST3V3~O got hopped first before us and it went on. I think he had the text message account hop code. The name he used to hop people with was Wick$d, and I'm pretty sure the REAL Wick$d wouldn't do this. I think. & when he hopped some other red x people there name were haxxx.com and NERO saidd haxxx.com is Fag Mod, *cough* I mean Nice Mod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.exirus.tk
RED58
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 6:02 pm

OMYGERDZZZZ NOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Not teh Wii Accuntz!!!!!!!!!!!11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wick$d Hopping Red X   Wick$d Hopping Red X Empty

Back to top Go down

Wick$d Hopping Red X
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next