Share | 

FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH   Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:16 pm

everyone leave the little bitch alone...he cant do shit therefore he is NOT worth Redx's time or effort.
Back to top Go down
MrzEpic
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

PostSubject: Re: FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH   Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:40 pm

$w@mpdonk3y wrote:
everyone leave the little bitch alone...he cant do shit therefore he is NOT worth Redx's time or effort.
agreed, i think the attention whore got all the attention he needs from this clan
Back to top Go down
┬┐VOLCOM?
Sgt.
Sgt.

PostSubject: hopping again?   Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:09 pm

really all of u kids need to grow up this hopping shit needs to quit i mean really it was fun until noobs got a hold of it "hitler" lol but i gotta admit i love it when kids get butt hurt and they say fuck us and shit but they have the nerve to go register on the website just to relief there anger "think first dumbass"
Back to top Go down
xGanjax
Sgt. 1st
Sgt. 1st

PostSubject: Re: FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH   Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Iced wrote:
Oh shit, we have a CAPS LOCK keyboard warrior at our hands. How do we babysit such an ignorant child? I know, break his message down and make him realize how retarded he is!

I understand he only has 3 posts and is a

but let's get started, shall we?

H!TLER wrote:
HEY xSIMONx YOU CAN GO FUCK YOUR SELF BITCH FUCK YOU
First of all, this is not a proper greeting. This is a sign of a "I'm butthurt, I want attention." attitude. If you ever talk to Simon, he's a pretty chill dude.

H!TLER wrote:
AND THE GAY RED X THEY ALL SUCK DICK LIKE YOU BITCH SO GO FUCK YOUR SELF MOTHER FUCKER
I see you haven't understood how to use periods, commas, and apostrophes where needed. This run on sentence is a headache to the point 95% of people skip posts like this. They will generally read the first and last line, and laugh. First thing I couldn't help but notice is the irony in this part. You talk about how gay Red X is, then you suddenly start talking about dicks. Now, we don't want to know when you sucked your creepy uncle dry in the tool shed out back on that cold autumn evening.

H!TLER wrote:
WAIT IN TELL I SEE YOU IN THE PLAYER MATCH ON BLACK OPS I'M GOING TO HOP YOU THEN THE REST OF THE GAY RED X CLAN
You are aware that the true blooded members are on the Playstation 3, correct? I wish you the best of luck with this, as nobody cares about the silly Wii, it's a child's electronic babysitting device, as it obviously has kept you occupied, son.

H!TLER wrote:
ALL OF YOU GUYS CAN SUCK MY DICK FUCKING FAGGOT ASS BITCH YOU DO NOT NO WHO YOU ARE FUCKING WITH MOTHER FUCKER
This relates back to the part you called them out on being "gay". What questions me is why you would want male teens and grown adults to orally partake upon your shriveled tiny genitals. I do highly encourage you to "hop" my accounts, as they are only available on Xbox LIVE and Playstation Network. Name is DarkstarDCB, have fun, my son.

One last thing...

Check and fucking mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH   

Back to top Go down

FUCK xSIMONx YOUR A FAGGOT LIKE YOUR CLAN BITCH
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2