Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_lcapAngel for Red x ?  I_voting_barAngel for Red x ?  I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_lcapAngel for Red x ?  I_voting_barAngel for Red x ?  I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
Angel for Red x ?  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
Angel for Red x ?  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
Angel for Red x ?  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
Angel for Red x ?  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
Angel for Red x ?  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
Angel for Red x ?  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
Angel for Red x ?  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

Angel for Red x ?

Go down 
+2
xDeadry
The~Real~Angel
6 posters

Can I join?
Yes
Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_lcap33%Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_lcap67%Angel for Red x ?  I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:27 pm

Name: AnGel
What current clan are you in or affiliation: Red cross
Members i know: xxPUNKx xSM3RKx xConvictx xStewiex (<--- I don't know if he's still in it, but last time I checked he is c:)
Why I'd like to join: Because it's a lot better clan than most clans out there , because there more chill and it's not like some of the clans that just go hopping people for no reason c: and plus most of the people in the clan are actually legit, and last but not least in the clan there is barely any drama going in the clan members. Whichh , I hate drama so its one of the many perks Very Happy
Ally code: I'll give it to the people that want it Very Happy
Do you have a mic? Yes I doo .
Skype name ; AngelCeriseT12345

Last edited by The~Real~Angel on Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Added poll)
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:29 pm

I'll add you later when I hop on the game. Just pm me your ally code.
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 pm

lol..every clan has it moments of drama we just try to keep ours to min., I would start out by hanging out in the redx xat chat, you can get there by clicking the link at the top of the page entitled xat chat...someone will member you there so you can hang out. Get to know some more of the clan members clans through that and play some match's that is how you can secure dem votes..
Back to top Go down
The~Real~Angel
Recruit
Recruit
The~Real~Angel

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:45 pm

Alrightyy .
Back to top Go down
xJamesx
Corpral
Corpral
xJamesx

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 2:06 pm

get on xat so i can get to know you more.
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

imma vote yea on this beacuse she doesnt start shit, shes always got a good attitude and very outgoin.. if u guys havent played with her give her a shot and play with her u will not regert it she will fit perfect with mrswasp and mrsepic and the other crazy girls in this clan lol!
Back to top Go down
xtimizzlex
Corpral 1st
Corpral 1st

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 2:52 pm

imma vote yea on this beacuse she doesnt start shit, shes always got a good attitude and very outgoin.. if u guys havent played with her give her a shot and play with her u will not regert it she will fit perfect with mrswasp and mrsepic and the other crazy girls in this clan lol!
Back to top Go down
$w@mpdonk3y
Private
Private
$w@mpdonk3y

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

are you the angel thast used to hangout with niggerjesus back in the day? im just trying to figure out if ur the same angel that me and pussycrook used to play with all the time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Angel for Red x ?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Angel for Red x ?    Angel for Red x ?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Angel for Red x ?
Page 1 of 1