Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
The Last Story (Wii Game) I_vote_lcapThe Last Story (Wii Game) I_voting_barThe Last Story (Wii Game) I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
The Last Story (Wii Game) I_vote_lcapThe Last Story (Wii Game) I_voting_barThe Last Story (Wii Game) I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

The Last Story (Wii Game)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

The Last Story (Wii Game) Empty
PostSubject: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:19 pm

Take charge of a band of mercenaries and journey with them into an epic and cinematic adventure in The Last Story for Wii. Players will explore secret-filled locations scattered across Lazulis Island, the heart of a human empire and scene of an unfolding drama that will bring hostilities between two ancient races to a head. Among the band of mercenaries under your control is Zael, a warrior imbued with rare powers and intrigued by the notion of one day becoming an honourable knight. But as Zael and his mercenary friends reach the island’s capital city and find themselves drawn into official affairs, they discover that honour is one quality that can never be taken for granted.

Central to gameplay in The Last Story is a combat system that calls on players to take the lead in employing tactical teamwork. By using the special "Gathering" ability, the character under your control will become the focal point for enemy aggression, freeing team-mates up to perform specific tasks or attacks and recover their health. The option of using either an automatic or manual attack system means players of all skill levels can alter the level of challenge to suit their abilities. And once you feel confident that you’ve mastered the finer points of fighting, there’s a whole other arena in which to test your skills, with The Last Story offering cooperative and competitive online battles for 2-6 players.

Release Date: August 14, 2012
T for Teen: Language, Mild Suggestive Themes, Use of Alcohol, Violence
Genre: RPG
Publisher: Xseed Games
Developers: Mistwalker, AQ Interactive
Story, Multiplayer

Last Story Website
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:53 pm

By reading this, this games seems very interesting. Wasp if I may ask could you possibly create a thread where people post their friend code or whatever the hell thê use because I would like to play other games rather than COD.

Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptyFri Sep 07, 2012 12:29 am

yeah i will work on getting a thread going..
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 12:07 pm

xDeaDly wrote:
By reading this, this games seems very interesting. Wasp if I may ask could you possibly create a thread where people post their friend code or whatever the hell thê use because I would like to play other games rather than COD.

^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:11 pm

In the wii section under clan/hq there is a new thread for the game The Last Story. Start posting away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Last Story (Wii Game)   The Last Story (Wii Game) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Last Story (Wii Game)
Page 1 of 1