HomeFAQXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
going to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_lcapgoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_voting_bargoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
going to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_lcapgoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_voting_bargoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week

going to be on mw3 for a little while

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Skeet :3
Clan members
Clan members

going to be on mw3 for a little while Empty
PostSubject: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 am

my ally code is 3826-4637-4058
Back to top Go down
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Watch out for [FTW]JediVortex, lolololol. He is spreading the riot shield glitch, I don't even need to use it and someone else gets one. Might see you tonight!
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Jedi Vortex is an idiot...he will freeze your with the glitch and at the same time call activision to tell on you for runnin codes

Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: thats true   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

We need to get that boy in a white coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while Empty

Back to top Go down

going to be on mw3 for a little while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com