Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
going to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_lcapgoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_voting_bargoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
going to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_lcapgoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_voting_bargoing to be on mw3 for a little while I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

going to be on mw3 for a little while

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Skeet :3
Clan members
Clan members

going to be on mw3 for a little while Empty
PostSubject: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 10:29 am

my ally code is 3826-4637-4058
Back to top Go down
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 12:04 pm

Watch out for [FTW]JediVortex, lolololol. He is spreading the riot shield glitch, I don't even need to use it and someone else gets one. Might see you tonight!
Back to top Go down
Wasp
Admin~
Admin~
Wasp

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 12:46 pm

Jedi Vortex is an idiot...he will freeze your with the glitch and at the same time call activision to tell on you for runnin codes
Back to top Go down
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: thats true   going to be on mw3 for a little while EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:20 pm

We need to get that boy in a white coat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: going to be on mw3 for a little while   going to be on mw3 for a little while Empty

Back to top Go down

going to be on mw3 for a little while
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red X Clan :: Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to:  
ChatBox
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com