Red X Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesXatRegisterLog in
Top posters
savage
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_vote_lcapBITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_voting_barBITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_vote_rcap 
xSuck Itx
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_vote_lcapBITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_voting_barBITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  I_vote_rcap 
THE D3MON
+ FUSiiON +
Wasp
xDeadry
Goober
RED58
$w@mpdonk3y
xSIMONx
Latest topics
» grand theft auto 5
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 1:36 pm by Rex

» Red X Member List
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 12:51 pm by REDOCTOBER

» xKOSx kill on sight is back add me
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:06 pm by xKOSx

» wtf site??????
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:34 pm by Crazy52

» im i in red x ?
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 6:09 am by xSuck Itx

» Opinion on the (CC) clan
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 9:58 am by Dakota

» Sorry about being inactive
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:16 pm by $w@mpdonk3y

» The Stranger
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:38 pm by soda

» Can I join red x?
BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 5:43 pm by xDeadry

Rss Feed

Top posting users this week
No user

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP

Go down 
+11
xSuck Itx
Dakota
BTA*JUAN*
icamp
Capt Morgan
Mr. Skeet :3
Lt. Dan
xPunk
xDeadry
xLegenDzx
BDOG
15 posters
AuthorMessage
BDOG
Nobody
Nobody

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  Empty
PostSubject: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:45 pm

ha the way bta juan and his 13 year old self mows lawns is hilarious and the way legendz always says "OH THIS GUY LOOKS PRETTY COOL I SAY YES", guess what if you knew anything the vote DOESNT FUCKING COUNT you dumb piece of SHIT. Lol you fuckers are fucking crazy for thinking I would actually apply for a clan that treats you like shit it if you aren't a vet, officer, or over 30. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:45 pm

BDOG wrote:
ha the way bta juan and his 13 year old self mows lawns is hilarious and the way legendz always says "OH THIS GUY LOOKS PRETTY COOL I SAY YES", guess what if you knew anything the vote DOESNT FUCKING COUNT you dumb piece of SHIT. Lol you fuckers are fucking crazy for thinking I would actually apply for a clan that treats you like shit it if you aren't a vet, officer, or over 30. JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad fag is mad
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm

raging certainly with caps and multiple exclamation points certainly means you're not 14 or under. BDOG You just seem like a butthurt wii kiddie. Also don't call legendz a dumbass that's my job
Back to top Go down
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:18 pm

xDeaDly wrote:
raging certainly with caps and multiple exclamation points certainly means you're not 14 or under. BDOG You just seem like a butthurt wii kiddie. Also don't call legendz a dumbass that's my job
it sure is Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BDOG
Nobody
Nobody

PostSubject: butt buddies    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm

aww isnt that cute deadly and legendz best butt-hole friends
Back to top Go down
xPunk
Major General 1st
Major General 1st

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:46 am

BDOG wrote:

Mad cause you got rejected? Grow up man when you see how childish you are being you will look back and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:15 am

I think it is pretty funny now. how you gonna talk shit about someone when you cant even get in
Back to top Go down
xDeadry
Master sgt. AIT
Master sgt. AIT

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Punk and Lt.Dan summed it up
Back to top Go down
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:53 pm

i think hes pissed because he needs a nap? i wonder
Back to top Go down
Clan members
Clan members

PostSubject: this kid is........................   BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:34 pm

such anger such emotion must be on his period or something
Back to top Go down
Capt Morgan
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

Somebody forgot to take their meds!
Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 9:20 pm

^ This guy may be onto somethin someone needs to be medicated
Back to top Go down
icamp
General
General

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 10:08 pm

He won't be saying anything because he is banned lol!
Back to top Go down
BTA*JUAN*
Leutenant
Leutenant

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:58 pm

Im 13? Last time i checked i was 17 Neutral
Back to top Go down
Dakota
Corpral
Corpral

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:54 am

BDOG always startin shit that he cant back up
Back to top Go down
xSuck Itx
LT. Genral
LT. Genral
xSuck Itx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:00 am

icamp wrote:
He won't be saying anything because he is banned lol!

Evil or Very Mad Wow this is exactly the kinda trash we DON'T want or need in Red X!!! @ BDOG maybe when your balls drop, and learn to respect the clan you say you don't give a shit about.....then and only then you can try again, and we'll say the same thing GO FUCK YOURSELF. Twisted Evil Your garbage that we don't need! EVER.

I say a perm. ban for life for you. Twisted Evil

lets put that to a vote Guys, and Gals.

I say he will never have any place in Red X.
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:12 am

Dude seriously.Is this how you express your anger that you got denied.If you got denied deal with it.Nothing can change that.Maybe act more mature and you'll probably get in.Redx is looking for mature people not immature people like you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 9:01 am

+ FUSiiON + wrote:
Dude seriously.Is this how you express your anger that you got denied.If you got denied deal with it.Nothing can change that.Maybe act more mature and you'll probably get in.Redx is looking for mature people not immature people like you.
i think its actually funny how he flamed me..... i think i sayed no on his app...... and he is complaining how i always say yes lol...
Back to top Go down
+ FUSiiON +
Recruit
Recruit
+ FUSiiON +

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:49 am

You don't always say yes.And now that you say no on his app.He gets mad.ImMature people.
Back to top Go down
http://www.haxzingforum.co.cc
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:04 pm

+ FUSiiON + wrote:
You don't always say yes.And now that you say no on his app.He gets mad.ImMature people.
he made a thread on codeleakers to trick people into getting viruses on their computer.... he is so sad :/
Back to top Go down
|34byDO||
Hang Around
Hang Around

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Haha I know I definitely have no place here since i'm not even in Red X, but I frequently come onto this site when i'm bored at work and wanna check to see if I got in or not.
And everytime I log on I see this Topic(BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP) on my screen so I finally decided to click on it and read it and I crapped my pants(not literally) laughing at this guy.
I mean if I get rejected, i'm not going to be a little b*tch and post sh*tty things on here. I'm going to take it like a woman think about why I didn't get in, alter it, and try again later.
For someone to go after individual people because they didn't get in is frankly pathetic, dude, you're playing a video game, you're acting like you just lost your fortune 500 company.
Some people just don't know real life from virtual.

Back to top Go down
Lt. Dan
Clan members
Clan members
Lt. Dan

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 pm

lol some people take this game way too seriously..its like their lives revolve around what clan they get into or how good they play. Seriously people in the end it is all just a game altho it is nice to find people that you can hang out with and talk shit and it be no harm no foul
Back to top Go down
Iced
Alliance
Alliance
Iced

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 4:17 pm

Dat caps lock rage.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dcbnation.com/
THE D3MON
General
General
THE D3MON

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

LOL rage I don't even Know why he appllied. Seeing his app get Denied shows me that are officers are doing there job on the wii side.
Back to top Go down
xLegenDzx
XSupporter
XSupporter
xLegenDzx

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 8:44 am

THE D3MON wrote:
LOL rage I don't even Know why he appllied. Seeing his app get Denied shows me that are officers are doing there job on the wii side.
when i say my name in his caps lock rage i just fell over laughing XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP    BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP  Empty

Back to top Go down

BITCH SHUT THE FUCK UP
Page 1 of 1